May 2015 Moms
Options

Breeched baby and movements

Ok ladies I searched the boards and didn't find anything. My sweet girl is breeched and I'm 25 weeks. I'm a STM (my last pregnancy was 9 years ago) but my DD was not breeched. I'm having great movement, but her kicks almost feel like they are just at my pelvis. Anyone else have this happen?

Re: Breeched baby and movements

• Options
    They told me at my a/s that my l.o. was breeched. The dr wasn't too concerned so I wasn't.
  • Options
    Yup, my babe moves around in there a lot. Doctor said not to worry about it until 36 weeks.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    blitzy23 said:

Yup, my babe moves around in there a lot. Doctor said not to worry about it until 36 weeks.

Great!!! I thought I was just overthinking it! I will have a scheduled c-section, so the doctor said not to even worry.
  • Options
    Yes, mine is still breech and midwife was just roll with it. Either baby will turn or they will try and turn it. Still plenty of time, don't stress!

All kicks are on my bladder, uncomfy!
  • Options
    Right now my baby is butt and feet down at my bladder. I understand that she'll likely turn head down in the weeks toward her due date. They'll get more concerned around then.
  • Options
    I have no clue of my LOs position anymore, but I know at 19 wks she was breech. Its not a big deal, but those pelvis/cervix kicks hurt sometimes. Ive peed myself from her kicking my bladder too lol.
  • Options
    You still have lots of time for baby to turn. Mine is often transverse and I feel him kicking out one side of my belly and punching out the other. But he can still flip around and does -- I feel him kicking ribs or kicking my cervix at times, too.

And, if your baby is still breech in a month or two, there are lots of techniques to turn baby.
    Me: 38, DH: 35
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

I have no clue of my LOs position anymore, but I know at 19 wks she was breech. Its not a big deal, but those pelvis/cervix kicks hurt sometimes. Ive peed myself from her kicking my bladder too lol.

Oh goodness lol. Haven't peed myself (YET) but I don't doubt that will happen before I have her.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"