October 2015 Moms
Options

Blood tinged discharge

im 5w6days and had some blood tinged discharge this morning. I have read it's normal, however, it's the first time it has happened to me and I am slightly freaking out. Anyone else experienced this?

Re: Blood tinged discharge

• Options
    I'm not sure what you're seeing, but I had some discharge last week for two days that I would call "very very light pink". I called my dr and she said as long as it's not bright red blood, it's normal :) Hope that helps!
  • Options
    Thank you!! That is very reassuring!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ive had that on and off the past 3 days.. at first a bit of brown that lasted an hour then pink twice since..i paniced and went to the doctor. She said its common, im going for an ultrasound monday just incase. Im 7 weeks 2 days.
  • Options
    I hope all goes well! I'm sure everything will be just perfect! Keep us posted in how it goes!
  • Options
    I'm 6wks 6 days and last night I had a big scare. I started having moderate cramps, went to the bathroom and found quite a bit of bright red blood. It soaked through by undies to my jeans. I panicked and went to the ER since it was late. They did a physical exam and an ultrasound and found the heartbeat. They said it was a good sign but I'm still terrified. .. they said no sex until my 8 wk appt should be the only change I make... hopefully everything will be ok for you and me.
  • Options
    I'm so glad they found the heartbeat!! Everything will be just fine, try not to worry. I can understand that you were terrified. This pregnancy stuff is not for the faint of heart!
  • Options
    that is reassuring for me as well, thank you!!
  • Options
    I would call your doctor. It can be normal but it can also be a troubling sign. I always like to be on the safe side and go in if there is anything concerning.
  • Options
    Oh wow I had the exact same thing as @LydiaPick‌. Very very light pink and it freaked me out. So glad I found this thread.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I am 6 wks 6 days and saw very, very slight brownish/orange color after I peed yesterday. No pink or red. I wore a pad and saw just a teeny spot. No cramping. I am hoping it is leftover blood from a pap type test the week before. So scary!
    Me: 39
    DH: 39

TTC: #3 - first cycle TTC - 10/2014
    Preg #1 - PTL @ 23.5 weeks - angel in heaven (Addison Margaret)
    Preg #2 - PTL @ 30.1 weeks - Kellen born @ 3 lbs. 5 oz in Jan 2010 - My Pride and Joy
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"