October 2015 Moms
Options

HOLY NAUSEA!!!!

Is anyone else fighting fierce nausea? I had some morning sickness with my son on and off, but this is nonstop and NOTHING curbs it. I'm not even 6 weeks yet!! (5w5d) This is miserable! (But I'll happily deal with it everyday of my pregnancy if it results in a healthy baby) Has anyone ever had a doctor prescribe something for morning sickness?

Re: HOLY NAUSEA!!!!

• Options
    My doctor prescribed a nausea pill totally safe during pregnancy..and it dissolves on your tongue no water needed..and it tastes like cherry so it's not bad..I think it's called zofran 4mg..definitely ask your doc about these pills!! Good luck!!
  • Options
    Hey --- just wanted to say that I'm also 5w5d :)  I've been taking Nauzene, which you can buy over the counter.  Also ordered Tummy Drops online in ginger and peppermint.  Club soda w/a little orange or grapefruit juice seems to help feel somewhat "settled."  If things get really bad I'm going to call the doc...
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yup, 6w1d here and getting nauseous in the afternoons after lunch.    :-&
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Obviously I know there are going to be nausea issues during pregnancy. No need to talk down to me. Just something I'm struggling with nonstop and thought I'd ask if anyone else was taking anything. With my first it was tolerable, came and went, and could be helped with certain things. I'm not having that luck this time around.
  • Options
    I'm in the same boat!! I'll be 7 weeks tomorrow and all this week I have had crazy nausea! Each day I can only tolerate like one thing :-& might be time to call my doctor!!
  • Options
    I get these stupid stomach pains , almost as bad as the nausea it's like everything I eat disagrees with me
  • Options
    This is my second time as well and while I was nauseous last time, I've definitely been struggling more this time around.  Just try to snack where you can to keep a little something in your stomach.  That and tums is all I've got.  Just got to wait it out, I suppose. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I am 6w 1day and have mild nausea. My Dr prescribed a drug called Diclectin. All the pregnant women I know take this and it seems to make a big difference. Its the #1 drug for morning sickness in Canada, so Im told.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"