May 2015 Moms

Thursday, Family/In Law vents!

Alright this has been a hell of a stressful week for me.
I'll explain in a second. Gonna make some breakfast. What's been eating you alive this week?

Re: Thursday, Family/In Law vents!

• The unknown has been eating me alive this week. I've been off for 3 weeks because I got sick and wasn't able to take much of anything to fight it of course. I had some PTO that I had used and my last check that I got from work was a full check, so that was great. I was told by my HR department at work that I had PTO left over, but I'm not sure how much. I get paid tomorrow and it is driving me nuts. 

I think that DH thinks it'll be a whole check, but I don't see how it can be and I'm just in freak out mode over it. I had set up a payment to come out of that check and now I cant change it and even though DH gets paid tomorrow too...there are things that we need to use this pay check for and if they take the payment out that will be around $170 that we could use if my paycheck is going to suck like I think it will. 

The reason this is a family vent is because if this happens I can already predict that DH will lose his mind over it and we will probably fight. Even though I was sick for a little while I could still have went back to work probably a week and a half ago...I just despise my job and its insanely stressful. I'm going back on Sunday which is my next scheduled day, but gosh...my body has just had it. 

I'm just hoping my check is better than what I think it will be...otherwise its going to be a long two weeks until I can get paid again. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"