June 2015 Moms
Options

Twins and not much movement 20 weeks

Any one else eexpecting twins and not experiencing a lot of movement yet ?

Re: Twins and not much movement 20 weeks

• Options
    Every woman, baby, and pregnancy is different. 

I'm a FTM and started feeling movements at about 18 1/2 weeks-- I later found out at my A/S that I have a posterior fundal placenta so that is why I am probably able to feel more movement than someone with an anterior placenta. Also, it's not uncommon for people (especially FTM's) to not feel movement until later up to 26-28 weeks. 

Soon, I'm sure you will be feeling them in no time!
    Married: 28 August 2014
    BFP #1: 11 October 2014
    EDD: 22 June 2015 -- updated DD: 20 June 2015

Pregnancy Ticker

Anniversary
  • Options
    I'm 23+2 with twins. I feel one twin all day long now - she is really active. I feel her sister maybe once a day. Every pregnancy is different but you will feel them soon!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm 23 weeks with twins and I have one that is very active and the other isn't. I'm sure you feel those little peanuts soon :)
  • Options
    @kerrymarie44 & @jjvanwagner25 -- I'm surprised you girls can tell which twin is moving... I only have 1 and I can't tell the difference between a kick and a punch!
    Married: 28 August 2014
    BFP #1: 11 October 2014
    EDD: 22 June 2015 -- updated DD: 20 June 2015

Pregnancy Ticker

Anniversary
  • Options
    I'm 21 weeks and I can feel my twins moving a little bit but its not a lot. This is my second pregnancy so I know very well how it feels. I know from numerous u/s that one twin I very active and she moves a lot but o don't feel her all the time. :)
  • Options
    21 weeks with twins. At every ultrasound they're moving all over the place and the doctor/tech can't believe I'm not feeling anything, but I haven't felt anything yet.

I just say they're too busy kicking each other to be bothered with kicking me. 
  • Options
    I'm 22 and I feel moving the girl moves a lot and the boy not that much . Please any of u have high rate heartbeat cause I'm really worried I'm having all the time.
  • Options
    Even when i was 35 weeks with my twins I didn't feel a lot of movement. One was anterior and the other posterior. They kicked each other but couldn't feel much. Definitely wouldn't worry at this point.
  • Options
    I'm 23.5 weeks with twins but I didn't really start feeling distinctive movement until about 21- 22 weeks. Now they don't stop moving, it feels like worms haha
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"