May 2015 Moms
Options

Naming twins

Oh the struggle... Last time, I literally spent my whole pregnancy trying to pick a name for my DS. DH and I just couldn't agree on any boy names. We went with Jayden Carter because it had some meaning to us. My brother who passed away went by "Jay" and my DH and his brothers names are Derek, Evan and Nick so using their initials was "DEN". Anyway, now we are expecting twin boys so you can imagine how difficult this is for us. Not only do we have to agree on 2 names but they have to sound good together and sound good with Jayden. Initially we liked the idea of all J names and we're leaning towards Jacob and Joshua but saying them all together a few times, we decided against that. Currently our favorites are Kyle Matthew and Zachary Tyler. I guess what I'm looking for are thoughts on those names and any other suggestions that may sound good for twin boys that go well with Jayden. Thanks so much for your help!!

Re: Naming twins

• Options
    Jackson sounds good with Jayden. Just my two cents! :)
  • Options
    I like all the names you mentioned. Don't shy away from all j names. My sisters and I are Cindy, Christy and Catherine. We liked being all cs. It was a mouthful. Most of my life, I was ci...cri...cratherine. It was funny and is still a running joke. I'm trying to go all ms but DH is giving me hassle.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Franco Paul born 6/4/15 at 39 weeks.  Mila Francesca born 10/19/13 at 37 weeks.  Both born via C-Section after 6 years of fertility treatments, disappointments and losses. Love them!!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    My boy name choice was Leon but I'm having a girl. I like Kyle but that might be because one of my favourite cousins is named Kyle also I agree with Jackson as above.
  • Options
    Thank you all for your input. I absolutely love Jackson. I just have to get my husband on board. My pick was Kyle, his was Zachary but I'm not a fan of the nn Zach. I'm also going to rethink the 3 J names.. Thanks again!
  • Options
    While I like the names Kyle Matthew and Zachary Tyler, I'm a fan of the all J name theme.  A PP suggested Jackson which is a nice name.  I'm going to throw in Jude. I've always loved the name, and it's a beautiful Beatles song.  Jayden, Jackson, and Jude.  
    Pregnancy Ticker

photo a4674cbd-abdf-41b1-831d-b8797666b39a_zps1e5c162b.jpg photo b290a151-5951-4a79-9d88-63e782ed36fd_zps7ac98e29.jpg photo dd66a638-01b5-4929-899a-e1c621aed5c3_zps3a991a42.jpg  photo a8fae771-cd48-43b5-b360-5fa36c8aa959_zpse3085a6e.jpg
    Me: 32 / DH: 32 / Married: 5-31-08 / BFP: 12-28-13 / MC: 2-1-14 / BFP: 9-17-14 / EDD: 5-19-15
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"