October 2015 Moms
Options

New Mommy-To-Be

I am so excited to be a mom for the first time. I don't think I've looked up so many things on Google than I have in the last week! It feels like my questions are never ending and always coming haha. Are there any new moms out there ? ❤️

Re: New Mommy-To-Be

• Options
    Congrats and welcome! I hope you have a H&H 9 months!
  • Options
    I'm a new mom! I did exactly the same thing! I felt so much better one I got books. I'm 5w6d along. What about you? Welcome to the group!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Same boat as you!!! This will be our first child:) and we are super excited!
  • Options
    Our first child also. 6 weeks today!
  • Options
    I'm a new mommy too!! I still can't believe it. We have been trying for almost a year and now it's happening! I think I'm about 6 weeks along but I am a late ovulater so I'll find out next week at my first ultrasound how far I really am! Congrats to everyone!!! And good luck!!
  • Options
    Thank you so much everyone! I just love this app it's so neat being able to connect and chat with other moms! This is so unreal to my husband and I we feel like we are just making it all up!
  • Options
    Me too, super excited!
    BabyGaga

BabyGaga
  • Options
    First time mommy here too! 6w 4d today!! The hubs and I are Super Excited! Congrats to all of you!
  • Options
    @thepecks we can't wait! @DeidreHarr‌ oh my gosh I am 6 weeks 3 days !! Right behind you that's awesome !!
  • Options
    Yes, first time mom here too!  5w 4d.  So excited and googling everything as well.  :)  
    Me: 35, DH: 36
    Married 3/5/2011
    Fur Baby: Zoey
    TTC #1 since October 2014
    BFP: February 2, 2015
    Due October 12, 2015

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Same here. Google is a gift and curse. A lot of scary/misinformation but here's a lot of great information for us 1st time Mommas Congrats and good luck!
  • Options
    Oh and I'm 7 weeks tomorrow! 33 more to go!
  • Options
    Me, too. I'm nervous...
  • Options
    Hi everyone! Im a bit behind 4 weeks 2 days. I'm really excited. We miscarried in June so fingers crossed all goes well because we are so ready to expand our family! Ladies, a question for you all.... What are you doing pants wise? From the bloating my pants are a bit tight... I don't want to do maternity pants yet bc it's so early and I'm not telling work until after the first trimester.... Any suggestions?
  • Options
    @laurenu24‌ congrats !!! I bought leggings at target that have a waist band they were only $14.99 ... If you don't like leggings they do have maternity pants which you can usually get on clearance or get a coupon for that look like normal jeans with a comfy waist band ! :)
  • Options
    First timer right here! 6 weeks tomorrow. I'm so nervous and excited. I think it will feel more real once I see my dr. She doesn't do any beta, blood, u/s or any tests until 12 weeks. The wait is killing me! Anyone else forced to wait?!
  • Options
    @krittag‌ they didn't tell me what we will get done but I have to wait until 8 weeks for a visit ! The wait is driving me nuts too ! Congrats!!!
  • Options
    Same for me and my hubby! We have been TTC for the last year and a half and are just crazy about it! Soaking in as much info as we can! This site is amazing for advice and support so far!
  • Options
    @Knottie09091420‌ yes it is I love it! It's nice to talk to other moms and celebrate when I haven't told everyone yet !
  • Options
    @danniellemichellexox‌ we have told close family and I have had to tell work, but we both just want to tell the world!!!
  • Options
    First pregnancy ever! And I'm super scared, only 4 weeks 4 days. About 3/4s of the women I know have had an ectopic pregnancy or miscarriage at some point in their life and I cannot stop thinking about it. I can't even sleep as you can tell as I'm writing this at 3am! I am usually a positive person but because I want this baby so much I'm scared that I'm not taking care of her (fingers crossed) like I should. Help me ease my fears!
  • Options
    There is nothing you can do to prevent miscarriage. So don't waste your time worrying. Just enjoy this time while it's here.
    1/1/15 - TTC  - Formal diagnosis of PCOS in December, started on Metformin 1/3/2015
    1/30/15 - BFP :)
    2/12/15 -HCG Beta #1 - 10,000  Beta #2 (2/16/2015) - 24,000-- 76 hr doubling time
    2/25/15 -Viability Scan- Baby F measuring 7w1d. FHR 167
    3/19/15- 10w2d - 1st prenal visit. Baby F looks to be 5 days early measuring 11weeks FHR 178
    4/16/15- 14w2d FHR 153, femur bones measuring 2 weeks ahead- Baby F's gender is still a mystery 

• Options
    @daniellemichellexox thank you so much! Great idea!
  • Options
    @bekky5‌ the Lord has your baby in His hands, after all he formed it - so He will take care of it. No matter what He has a plan ... I think it's a fear that we all have in the back of our minds but fear is a choice ... Fear is the opposite of faith so choose to rest in faith ❤️you can personal message me any time if you ever need support !! @gigglebox1014‌ same here ! :) welcome !!! And congrats to both of you beauties !!
  • Options
    laurenu24 said:

Hi everyone! Im a bit behind 4 weeks 2 days. I'm really excited. We miscarried in June so fingers crossed all goes well because we are so ready to expand our family! Ladies, a question for you all.... What are you doing pants wise? From the bloating my pants are a bit tight... I don't want to do maternity pants yet bc it's so early and I'm not telling work until after the first trimester.... Any suggestions?

Not a first time mom but my 1 yr old is asleep so I'm reading all the threads:) on tight pants click on the pics I linked to see the hair tie trick. It usually makes my pants last until 14-16 weeks. Or you can google hair tie trick and watch the you tube video
  • Options
    Thanks @junglebaby11‌ My pants are definitely a tad tight today due to all of my bloating!
  • Options
    First time mom here too! I did the same exact thing as you. I googled like never before. Tomorrow we go for our first ultrasound to see if there is a heartbeat. Fingers crossed!
  • Options
    @mmarmion4‌ ohhhh so exciting !! We don't go until the 23rd !! Tell me how it does !!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"