INSOMNIA!! — The Bump
May 2015 Moms

INSOMNIA!!

Every. Freaking. Night.

I think my body is just trained to be up from 1-4 AM now.

Trust me, I've tried it all, I'm not looking for advice. Just pease tell me I'm not alone.
Me: 38, DH: 35
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Shanfrey82lola2bee

Re: INSOMNIA!!

• We could have chatted! I seem to be up around 2:30-5:30 just to fall asleep before alarm. Ugh
    supersarah77
  • Loading the player...
  • You are definitely not alone in this. I've had insomnia almost the whole way through. I wake between 2 and 3:30. Most nights. Torture... I try to compensate by going to bed by 10 and getting up at 8. I leave for work between 10 and 11 most days. It sucks!
    supersarah77
  • Loading the player...
  • You're not alone! There really should be a thread for all of us who are up in the middle of the night! :-P  I usually wake up around 2 or 2:30 a.m. and finally get back to sleep around 4.  I run out of stuff to do on my iPhone and the TV on at that time is slim pickings. Uggh! 
    Baby girl born on May 15, 2015!  (DS born 2011)
    supersarah77lola2beebubbyD
  • Yep! Your not alone! Found myself waking up every 2 hours or so last night and not being able to go back to sleep when i woke up at 530. Its going to be a long day..
    supersarah77
  • Same I get very little sleep now. And I can't even seem to get a nap in either! :((
    supersarah77
  • You're so not alone girly! I'm so annoyed with the waking up and insomnia every single night. Blahhhh!
    supersarah77
  • 2-4:30. EVERY NIGHT. 
    PutMeintheZoosupersarah77lola2bee
  • Same thing here, except I can't go to sleep. Last night I tried to go to bed around 1030 and was so exhausted, but sleep just would not come until after 230 in the morning, and then was up again at 5 am. I miss Mr Sandman!
    SarahW184supersarah77
  • I wake up at 3:30 on the dot every night - am up until 4:30. Last night I realized I was starving so went downstairs, had a bowl of honey nut cheerios and read a cookbook....It didn't help me fall asleep any sooner. But they were delicious.
    supersarah77a316b
  • Lurking from june 15 but edd is 2nd so feel like I have more in common with late may. I have definitely had this problem for the past 2 weeks. Up most nights from 3 to 5 or 6. I just try to go to bed early so I get some sleep.
    supersarah77BabyD716
  • I have the same problem. I deal with shift work so it changes but I am up for two to three hours every night
    supersarah77
  • I have the same problem. I read somewhere it's our bodies way of getting us naturally prepared to have no sleep when the baby gets here.
    supersarah77
  • Insomnia again! It's so hard to start your day feeling this exhausted.
    supersarah77
  • I'm now sleeping in spare room as I toss and turn or am constantly getting up for pee breaks. I feel really tired but awake
  • I can't sleep well at night due to back/pelvic pain, but I can sleep perfectly fine during the day. SO IRRITATING!
  • Mine isn't really so much that I CAN'T sleep, but the fact that my back hurts so damn bad that I am SO uncomfortable that it makes STAYING asleep really difficult lately :(

imageimage

BabyFruit Ticker 

• I had insomnia pre pregnancy but except for restless legs, I sleep much better now. At least insomnia in the USA means people are awake when us in the UK are ;)
    sherilb100
  • I usually start off well, but then around 2 or 3 AM my hips start hurting so badly and I can't get comfortable. Last night I was up from 3-5 AM, only to wake up at 6:30 for a 10 hour day, followed by a 3 hour birth class after work....

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards