Baby website — The Bump
August 2015 Moms

Baby website

Has anyone else had a hard time building a baby website on The Bump website? I can't even find where to go to do it, and when I google it, it takes me back to the homepage. I've contacted support but I'm just wondering if anyone else has figured it out. Seems like a glitch or something.

Re: Baby website

• I'm having the same problem - I looked up some other people's websites and they seem to be down. So maybe The Bump got rid of those sites? Would be a shame but that's what it seems.
  • I use totsites.com. It has free ones and ones with a small fee. I enjoy sharing baby's information/milestones with friends and family.
  • Loading the player...
  • I had the same problem...I found a way around it. I'm not sure if it's the right way to go to the page, but it's the only way I can find. Go to the top middle of any page, click inside 'search thebump.com'. Type 'baby website' in the search. A page will pop up that kinda looks like a Bing search. Click the link that says 'Manage my website: the Bump website builder'. This should take you to the website builder page. I'm sure there's an easier way to get to this, but I haven't found it. Hope this helps.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards