May 2015 Moms

Deals/Steals/Freebies/Sales

Ladies, forgive me if there is a post like this one, but I don't see anything new regarding anything like this.
From stalking other birth month boards I saw that they had an old post that had something like this and I'm hoping we can start one. 

I wasn't expecting to get pregnant...ever...due to fertility issues and given the fact that trying for 5 years will discourage anyone, but now that I find myself pregnant with only 94 days until EDD I realize I need to get on the ball with buying things. 

This is where I'm hoping we can all help each other. Lets post the most recent deals, steals, freebies, and sales that we have found online or in store. 
Post where you found them and what the deal is so hopefully all of us late-to-buy mommies can get prepared for baby while scoring some deals!

Re: Deals/Steals/Freebies/Sales

• I don't really have any- except that I did buy a nursing bra off Amazon. It cost me $22 from Motherhood Maternity. In the package, there were a bunch of codes for free stuff and a $20 shutterfly gift card! 

I made shutterfly photo books for my daughter every 3 months for the first year of her life, and we cherish them! So that was a nice surprise! 
  • I am all for this as long as nobody mentions all the spammy so called "freebies" that flood those other boards.
  • Loading the player...
  • Right now if you sign up for Amazon mom for a 30 day trial, you can get 50% off a box of huggies
  • Make sure to use the babies r us 15% off coupons and trade coupon for 25% off that is going on now through February 21st. 

• I got an email today that Old Navy Maternity was up to 50% off!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • I got an email today that Old Navy Maternity was up to 50% off!
    Perfect! I've still not bought ANY maternity clothes! Thank you for sharing. :) 
  • I love the website/app Hip2Save. She does an awesome breakdown of current sales/coupons on all things, and has a section just for baby goods. She also does HOT deals for flash sales on baby clothing stores like Carters and much more. For example, yesterday she posted that Carters had a clearance flash sale for winter stuff and I ended up paying like $2.08 for winter pjs (I just ordered the size he will be during next winter) and saved over $100! Check it out. Babies R Us has an app that you can use and print coupons for additional discounts. This is useful on diaper purchases in bulk.
  • If you sign up on any website for ex like pampers! They usually send emails and if you do formula or breast feeding you can look up that product and see if they have coupons or a mailing list to be put on! We did that with our first son. Specially similac we got a couple things of free samples of formula and a bottle plus they would send 5$ off coupons every month or two for the formula!! :) hope that helps a little best of wishes :)
  • I was going to start a "who else coupons" thread. I'm a heavy/extreme couponer. I realize some women think it's a little trashy, but it really isn't. More 6 figure income homes coupon than ever before. I have gotten diapers very cheap ($1 for 4 packs of huggies) and I don't care what people think. I will continue to save. I don't online shop often, but when I find great deals on baby items, I'll most certainly try and let you all know.
  • If you sign up on any website for ex like pampers! They usually send emails and if you do formula or breast feeding you can look up that product and see if they have coupons or a mailing list to be put on! We did that with our first son. Specially similac we got a couple things of free samples of formula and a bottle plus they would send 5$ off coupons every month or two for the formula!! :) hope that helps a little best of wishes :)

Yes! If you sign up for similac strong moms, they will send you coupons and samples. I've gotten a lot of things from them, Including bottles, bibs, full size tubs of formula, and prenatal vitamins. Enfamil has a program too.
  • Walmart is having a presidents day sale. Got a bunch of 3 set outfits for 5.00. All stores are having sales. Try Macy's and kohl's too. Walmart has everything you ever need for baby. Some deals only online but others are only in stores.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • I signed up for the Similac Strong Moms, and I haven't received anything except spammy e-mails from them. I'm wondering if they wait until you are closer to your due date? (I'm 28 weeks).
  • I signed up for strong moms also and haven't received anything, I'm 26 weeks.
  • I was going to start a "who else coupons" thread. I'm a heavy/extreme couponer. I realize some women think it's a little trashy, but it really isn't. More 6 figure income homes coupon than ever before. I have gotten diapers very cheap ($1 for 4 packs of huggies) and I don't care what people think. I will continue to save. I don't online shop often, but when I find great deals on baby items, I'll most certainly try and let you all know.
    My students will look at my funny when I'm clipping my coupons.  Not trashy at all!!  I used to do way more but our grocery store that doubled coupons does no longer :(  I have stocked up on wipes and diapers for this baby though due to deals.  
  • I love the idea of couponing. I've done it before and on my first time I ended up with a bill of $75 and only paid $30 and the stuff that I had to pay for was fresh veggies, milk, and meat. 

I like emailing companies and telling them what you like about their products. I've had great luck with them sending out coupons for free products. I've received coupons from Malt o Meal for free bags of cereal, Gain for free laundry soap, free bags of frozen veggies...you just have to take time to send them emails. Sometimes you may get just a simple thank you, sometimes coupons (yay) and sometimes free products (double yay.)

You can also do this if you're not satisfied with their products. I bought some hot pockets for my husband a year or so ago and of course he followed the directions when cooking and ALL of the stuff came out of them. Not sure if user error, microwave error, or product error, but I emailed asking if anyone else had this problem and they sent me two free coupons for larger boxes of their product. I obviously don't think anyone should send out emails about hating products or issues with products if there aren't any, but showing appreciation results in good things from companies!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"