Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Partial Molar Pregnancy

I was contacted by my doctor last night saying that the genetic testing had come back after my D&C showing that I had a partial Molar pregnancy. I'm not sure what to think or do, it just seems like so much has gone wrong and it's not really letting up! I had my first blood draw this morning to make sure that my hormones are beginning to drop or hopefully be negative for 3 weeks in a row then eventually 3 months in a row. I saw some other posts on here that other women had gone through this as well and that there is some light at the end of this dark tunnel, at least I hope so...This was our first pregnancy and I'm very scared to even consider ttc again. Hope others out there have had some success with a health pregnancy after going through this as well. Here's hoping and to trying to stay positive.

Re: Partial Molar Pregnancy

• So sorry for your loss. Big hugs!!
    Married DH 08.28.10
    Pregnancy #1: BFP 04.10.11 EDD 12.23.11 DD1 Born 12.4.11
     Pregnancy #2: BFP 5.12.14 MC 5.20.14 @ 5wk4d
    Pregnancy #3: BFP 11.1.14 EDD 7.5.15 MC 11.13.14 @ 6wk4d
    Pregnancy #4: BFP 1.31.15 EDD 10.5.15 DD2 Born 9.23.15

• I am so sorry for your loss. I had an ectopic for my first pregnancy and know exactly how you feel about being afraid to try again. I am sure if you do some research online you will find a lot of success stories. Try searching for 'successful pregnancy after a partial molar' on Google. I hope your hormones go down quickly and your healing is quicker than expected. Sending you positive vibes.
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi hun! I'm so sorry for your loss. I had a partial molar pregnancy in December - I had to get my hcg level tested weekly, I just got to 2 last week (below 5 is considered "negative"). I was told that I cannot try again until July at the earliest. It is super scary and I completely understand what you are going through. If you haven't joined already you should join this group on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/mymolarpregnancy/

If you have any questions feel free to message me!

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"