1st Trimester

Has anyone else got an empty sac at 6weeks?

I have just been to the doctor for my second scan. My sac is 7mm and there was no sign of anything inside. I'm going to go back in one week but I wanted to ask if anyone has had the same thing? How big is your sac and which week are you supposed to be in?
I'm so worried and confused

Best Answers

Answers

• Thanks for your encouraging stories! I'm so nervous but I have another scan on Friday to going to try to relax until then :)
  • edited February 2015
    Bump tells me I'm 8 weeks, went for my first appt and ultra sound only saw a yolk sac no heart beat today. Dr. Says I'm 7 weeks. I go back next Thursday again. I'm scared and confused too. I hope all goes well at ur next check as for us too.
  • I went for my 6 week no yolk sac doc kept saying it's so small we did ivf so accurate date. .ugh my beta came back it's rising but they said it's a bit low for 6 weeks it went from 667 at 5 weeks to 1507 at 6 weeks going Monday for another sonogram if they see heartbeat then I'm good I'll be 6 weeks 5 days pleas pray I see it !! Been freaking out afraid the baby isn't growing
  • I could only see a yolk sac at 5w6d. Hope you have some new and improved news! 
                                                                                   4.24.12                                                                            5.7.14
                  imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby #2 Chart

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker

imageimageimageimage

• Only a yolk sac at what I thought was 6w1d but the ultrasound said 5w5d. Going back a week later and trying not to freak out. I've read a lot of positive stories so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"