How to delete an account. — The Bump
Adoption

How to delete an account.

I noticed that I am not bringing anything positive to anyone in this board and I should go. I dont know how to use the right words and everything I say takes a turn that I didnt want.
How can I delete my account? I went to edit account and I cant find how. Can someone tell me how to do it?
thank you

Re: How to delete an account.

• I wouldn't delete your account. It seems that you mean well. There is a lot involved in being in an adoption board with all three members of the triad and emotions run strongly. I lurked for a while before posting and read a TON of blogs from adoptees, birth parents, and adoptive parents. I haven't shown it lately, but this is how I learned to be more sensitive to all members. I'm not saying you shouldn't post, but that instead of deleting maybe read up on blogs from other sides and lurk. It's hard to come from our real life community that is often so very insensitive of adoption to a bubble like this. I don't want you to go away because I have been more harsh the last couple of days.
    Birthmom to A, 1/8- the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.

A Journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. -Lao-Tzu

• I would encourage you to stay.

If you really want to go, head to Bump HQ

[Deleted User]
  •     
  • I, too, would urge you to stay.  Or at least to find us on that other forum.  I've learned so much from this board and the women who post here and there, and this community was sometimes the only thing that got me through the darkest times of our journey.  I couldn't imagine going through it without the wonderful support that is available here and there.

Dr.Loretta[Deleted User][Deleted User]
  • Hello Everyone,

Thank you for the thoughtful messages. I do mean well. I just get in trouble every time I say anything... Why do I say everything I think? Dont know...
    Anyway, I will be deleting my account anyway once I find how. The board also changed the interface and I cant find even my inbox!
    I will be on the other board. I promise I will do my best to not hurt anyones feelings.