October 2015 Moms
Options

Guys.

Kstu728Kstu728 member
edited February 2015 in October 2015 Moms
I literally CANNOT get enough orange juice. This is crazy. What about you?? What are you guys wanting?

Re: Guys.

• Options
    I haven't had any yet, but I've been craving it!!! Omg it sounds soo good but usually I dislike it.
  • Options
    I ate a whole container of potato salad last night, lol... 
    Me: 33 DH: 31
    DD: 10 (born August 2004)
    Married 03/01/14
    TTC#2
    BFP: 05/17/2014 EDD: 1/25/15 MMC: 06/30/2014
    BFP: 01/31/15 MMC: 02/25/15 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    How far are both of u??
  • Options
    I'm not quite sure yet... I won't know for sure until I get an ultrasound. I assume I'm somewhere between 4 and 5 weeks.
    Me: 33 DH: 31
    DD: 10 (born August 2004)
    Married 03/01/14
    TTC#2
    BFP: 05/17/2014 EDD: 1/25/15 MMC: 06/30/2014
    BFP: 01/31/15 MMC: 02/25/15 

• Options
    According to LMP 5w3d but I think I'm closer to the beginning of 5w
  • Options
    I'm having the opposite at this point. Nothing sounds yummy to me. With dd, I had such cravings even before I knew I was pregnant. I love that the experience is different already.
  • Options
    Breaaaaaad! And I can't have any, it's not paleo!!
  • Options
    Chips and salsa!!!
  • Options

I'm having the opposite at this point. Nothing sounds yummy to me. With dd, I had such cravings even before I knew I was pregnant. I love that the experience is different already.

This is/was me too even before I knew we were expecting. I couldn't decide on ANYTHING. Now I think I want something and sometimes it satisfies and sometimes it doesn't.
  • Options
    hottkarla said:
    This how I feel!  I want carbs so bad, but I only eat them on sundays.  Looking forward to a big bowl of pasta in a couple days.
  • Options
    I just want food in general. I've been super hungry the last few days.
  • Options

hottkarla said:

This how I feel!  I want carbs so bad, but I only eat them on sundays.  Looking forward to a big bowl of pasta in a couple days.

Is Sunday your cheat day? I may have to add one, I'm not sure I can go nine months without caving to cravings.
  • Options
    hottkarla said:
    hottkarla said:
    Is Sunday your cheat day? I may have to add one, I'm not sure I can go nine months without caving to cravings.
    Yep Sundays is always my cheat day.  I don't work on Mondays so I usually do some intense exercise like 2 spin classes - so I carbo load on Sunday :)
  • Options
    @hottkarla‌ did you go paleo after you found out you're preggo or before? JC
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I absolutely hate yoghurt always have
    And now it's the only thing I want to eat in the morning! Haha
  • Options
    Milk. I can't get enough milk. Full-fat only. Sometimes with some cream in it too.
  • Options
    Not craving anything in particular, but just wants the foods!
    BabyGaga

BabyGaga
  • Options
    Hotdogs and corndogs. That's all I've wanted since I found out. They're not even something I eat often.. I found some vegetarian corndogs that have curbed the craving a bit. Not the same though!
  • Options
    EGGS! I am a freak show.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    JustHyrJustHyr member
    edited February 2015
    Similar to my DD's pregnancy... meat, pickles, salad (especially wedge salad), carbs - mac & cheese, pierogi, mashed potatoes.  Oh, and Sausage McMuffins.  It's the sandwich that's just sausage and a slice of cheese on an english muffin.  Just $1 too!
    BFP on 1/27/11 - EDD 10/7/11 - M/C on 2/21/11 @ 7w3d
    BFP on 11/3/11 - EDD 07/6/12 - DD born 6/27/12 via c-section 
    BFP on 1/31/15 - EDD 10/9/15 -- Beta #1 @ 17dpo: 394, Beta #2 @ 20dpo: 1604 (35 hour doubling time!), Beta #3 @ 24dpo: 5287
    1st ultrasound 2/19 6w6d - strong heartbeat and measuring perfectly!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    @Kstu728‌ I was obsessed with OJ during my first pregnancy. Too early for cravings for me yet.
  • Options
    Apple cider. And feta cheese. It's the best on this pecan strawberry salad I make.
  • Options
    Wieners.
  • Options
    I can't stop eating sandwiches. The other day I seriously had a big turkey sandwich for breakfast lmao. 90% of the time it's the only thing that sounds good!
  • Options
    Chocolate milk. I'm like slightly lactose intolerant so I'm now adding stevia to 1% milk.
  • Options
    Bread... and im Gluten fre'e ;-( Going to have to take the time to bake a few batches of it soon!!! oh and cheese.. pepper jack of all things.... i hate cheese... should have known i was pregnant after i went grocery shopping at what would have been 3 weeks and bought a whole block of cheese snd ate it in 3 days lol.....
  • Options
    The only thing I have really had a craving for so far is popcorn. I'm getting more foods that I normally like that are tasting weird to me than cravings lately. Like orange juice; its too tangy right now. 

Me: 30
    Hubs: 31
    Married: 05/04/2013
    BFP#1: Natural Loss; 8/12/14
    BFP#2: D&C 3/7/15

Chart Stalk:

• Options
    LydiaPickLydiaPick member
    edited February 2015
    @wakingoogah‌ I'm lactose intolerant too...Silk brand chocolate almond mik is GOOD! :)
  • Options
    Hot Sauce!  I'm normally a fan of hot sauce anyway, but at this point I think I could drink it.
    BFP 2/11/15 (EDD 10/13/15). MMC 3/30/15 D&C 4/3/15 "We will always love you"
    DD1 - BFP 7/23/15 (EDD 3/31/16).  "We believe in you rainbow" DOB 4/2/16
    DD2 - BFP 2/9/18 (EDD 10/19/18).  "Grow baby grow!" DOB 10/24/18
    BFP 11/16/20 (EDD 7/31/21).  "Round 3 FIGHT!"
  • Options
    I really hated everything about almonds before but now I eat them all day. They're the only thing I can eat in the morning without getting nauseated
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I agree on orange juice! I normally can't drink very much because it'll give me canker sores like none other but now I easily drink 20+ ounces a day with no problem!

I'm also surprised how many foods I used to love that just sound AWFUL right now.
  • Options
    jenspeakejenspeake member
    edited February 2015
    I so far have no appetite and nothing sounds good (no nausea).  Since at least nothing sounds good I'll have carrot sticks and hummus instead of a big slice of chocolate cake!

• Options
    Lots and lots of savory foods: chips & salsa, chili, crackers; etc. I've always enjoyed savory over sweet but it's increased now. I actually would like a pickle...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    :) visit my blog to get easy recipes & mom stuff: http://somestufforwhatever.wordpress.com  :)
  • Options

I just want food in general. I've been super hungry the last few days.

Me too! I just want to eat everything!! and I'm only almost 5 weeks!
  • Options
    and I never liked orange juice at ALL but I drink it all the time now. I think I do because I know it's healthy and good for me and Baby.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"