Did you guys see this? — The Bump
Adoption

Re: Did you guys see this?

• Um, that is insane. Now I have to figure out how to edit my siggy again to remove the pictures. That is just not right.
    Happily married Mom to 2 beautiful little girls, 2 dogs and 2 cats (all rescues), 2 fish and one 29 year-old firebelly newt.
    ~ Hoping to add to our family by adoption via Connecticut DCF. Application submitted on 2/4/14. First home visit on 6/23/14. Started class 11/17/14.~

• edited February 2015
    So has anyone here figured out how to delete siggys or avitar pictures?  I just tried and couldn't find where/how to do it.

•     
  • I think something similar to this was posted on the adoption board, but very quickly deleted by the new mods.
  • So has anyone here figured out how to delete siggys or avitar pictures?  I just tried and couldn't find where/how to do it.
    I clicked on my name in a post and it took me to my profile. I went to the upper right where there's an image of a person's head, and it says Account Settings (I think). When you hover over it, it says Preferences. Click on that it and it should take you to a new page. On the left it will have Signature Settings. I deleted stuff there.

HTH
  •     
  • edited February 2015
    Thank you!

Now if only I could figure out how to delete my avitar.  It's far less important, but it will only let me replace it with another picutre.

• I couldn't figure mine out either. I ended up replacing my dog with a stock photo that came with my computer.
  •     
  • Ugh--That's crazy!  I just figured out how to update my sig like 2 weeks ago:)  

Is there an adoption board on the gbcbump site everyone went to?

• This is crap.  I get that they need to satisfy their third party investors, but there's got to be a better way to satisfy their investors and respect the actual users of the community.  I think I'm about done here. 
  •     
  • isenbergbethisenbergbeth member
    Seventh Anniversary 100 Comments Photogenic Name Dropper
    edited February 2015
    deleted:)

• This is such crap. This site is quickly going down the toilet.
    Birthmom to A, 1/8- the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.

A Journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. -Lao-Tzu

•     
  • Wow...what a cluster!  Thanks Dr. Loretta for bringing this to our attention.  What a way for them to create a mass exedous!