May 2015 Moms
Options

Phase Two Ultrasound

Hello, I have to get a phase two or level two ultrasound on the 18th due to baby measuring big. Has anyone else had this? Was curious about it.

Re: Phase Two Ultrasound

• Options
    Level 2 will just give them a more in depth view of measurements and stuff
  • Options
    I had one, they found a spot on the heart my 20 week ultrasound. The level two was just more in depth and on higher level machines...I got some clearer pics of baby!
    There's a thread "Follow up ultrasounds" from a couple weeks back that might be helpful! I can't remember if anyone went in because of baby measuring big, but there were quite a ladies that had level 2 ultrasounds there!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had a follow up for heart echo to make sure she is alright with blood flow. They do that at my office for all IVF babies. It was great. Also have a growth check at 28 weeks the last week of February to make sure she's putting on what she should with the placental issues. I don't know if that Is considered a level 2 ultrasound.
  • Options
    I will. Mine is scheduled for February 5th, my baby was measuring about a week and a half ahead. They said they may just have calculated the due date wrong and want to make sure of his age. Good luck with everything!
  • Options
    I had a level two for a dilated kidney and cysts on the brain. It was just a more in-depth scan and everything ended up being fine they just checked to early for my anatomy scan. Goodluck! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"