October 2015 Moms
Options

Dreams?

Has anyone else been having crazy dreams? Mine are so vivid and colorful and always involve big bodies of water.

Re: Dreams?

• Options
    It had been months since i had a dream and every since i was 4 weeks pregant i been dreaming every night
  • Options
    Are they like crazy vivid and colorful? It's so weird to me that every dream I've had for a month now has included the ocean or a lake. Most are the ocean, always a little choppy, I'm always trying to get somewhere or to someone or thing, and it's been anywhere from a lake here in my home town to somewhere tropical or even last nights dream took me to Florence Italy. Amazing and mind blowing! They are always so vivid that I am able to remember so many details. That never happened before.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yesss!! I have been having crazy dreams! I think I feel so gross right now so last night I dreamt my husband flirting with his employees right in front of me and wouldn't introduce me! I told him and he told me I was silly. Lol feeling insecure would probably be a better word!
  • Options
    Not really , mone are kinda blurry but they mostly been about my friends and my babys father an one was anout the scary movie annabella
  • Options
    Jbo375, I think the hormones have a big part in the insecurities and not feeling your best doesn't help. Remember he loves you and chose you to have a baby with.
  • Options
    Nope too tired to dream:(
  • Options
    I always get crazy dreams when pregnant! I had a cheating dream too and my husband was like why are you taking it out on me lol when I'm pregnant, I guess all my insecurities come out
  • Options
    I have been having really weird food dreams. I had a dream where I poured pop over skittles and ate it lol
  • Options
    That's awesomely gross! Lol!! Who know, a few more months in we may be craving just that.
  • Options
    I have had nightmares for the last couple of nights I wish my dreams were about my friends or husband mine are about someone trying to murder me
  • Options
    Oh no! Stop watching the shows you've been watching!!
  • Options
    I completly feel you on the weird dreams. They seem so real and crazy
  • Options
    Mine was in French last night! I don't even speak French. So weird.
  • Options
    Be careful saying "Big bodies" around here. People are easily offended.
  • Options
    Had a dream last night that I delivered a boy premature. He could talk though. Then my husband came to the hospital with another woman and tried to take my child away from me and give it to her. Weird. MIL also had a dream last night that I'm having a boy.
    BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"