January 2015 Moms

SUPER BOWL!!!

LaBellaVidaLaBellaVida member
edited February 2015 in January 2015 Moms
Cast your vote, who do you think will win?

GO HAWKS!

SUPER BOWL!!! 83 votes

Patriots
20% 17 votes
Seahawks
33% 28 votes
Who cares
45% 38 votes

Re: SUPER BOWL!!!

• I'm with Beckyboo on being more interested in the food and commercials! Lol :) My boys sucked this season so I'll be cheering for the Seahawks.

• Loading the player...
  • I just want to eat all the snacks!

DS #1 - born 11.6.08
    DS #2 - born 2.10.12

BFP 7.9.13 / Due 3.8.14 / MMC Dx 8.5.13, D&C 8.9.13

DD - born 12.25.14

• I hate both teams so much, I wish they could both lose! Lol. Should be a fun day though. DH and I are going to Publix later to pick up subs, junk food and beer and then going to my parent's house to watch the game. My mom is making the traditional cheese dip which she makes every year on SB Sunday and no other day of the year and it's my favorite thing ever. So despite the teams and the lousy half-time act, we'll have fun.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • idontevenknowidontevenknow member
    edited February 2015
    I love neither, but I'll go with the Seahawks because as a fan of the NFL, it would so so awesome if my team made it and won two years in a row. I guess you could say that I am cheering for the 12th man.

• I hate both teams so much, I wish they could both lose! Lol. Should be a fun day though. DH and I are going to Publix later to pick up subs, junk food and beer and then going to my parent's house to watch the game. My mom is making the traditional cheese dip which she makes every year on SB Sunday and no other day of the year and it's my favorite thing ever. So despite the teams and the lousy half-time act, we'll have fun.

:GASP:
    [-(

• We're Patriots fans in this New England household :-) GO PATS!!
  • Hawks fans here in Washington state!
  • I'm not a Brady fan, so I am cheering for Seattle.  We are having a Super Bowl party, as we do every year, so I am looking forward to uncorking a bottle of wine and hanging out with my friends.  HAHA
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

:GASP:
    [-(
    Haha you can't blame me for hating the hawks. I'm a hardcore broncos fan and last year was embarrassing.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Niner fan here rooting for Seattle. I always root for the NFC team.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I'm all about the commercials and food! Go Browns!! Ha :D
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"