May 2015 Moms

This week, I can't stop eating....

2»

Re: This week, I can't stop eating....

• Just gfood for me! And even more so if I don't have to make it! Some days I feel like all I think of is food and others I'm fine. The fun of it being a boy ;) and yes I've had had previous pregnancies. One of each, and for me I can tell a definate difference!

I've not heard that. I wasn't hungry with my son at all (of course I was pretty nauseousinto third tri)... This time it's a girl and I can't stop eating. This time it's green olives, potatoes and sweets ( I normally don't like much sweet stuff).... Also Cheetos.... Total junk!!
  • It's 8:00 am here in Hawaii and I should have never read this post!
    Lately I've been craving ice cream and cereal . So good, it's just like cereal and milk but the cereal doesn't get soggy and well ice cream what else is there to say.
    Unfortunately I ate all the cream and drank all the milk last night!!! Looks like this mama is going grocery shopping, NOW!
  • Loading the player...
  • I've been having a huge craving for ice ice and more ice and real fruit and vegetable smoothies daily I mostly eat 2 to 3
  • I've been on a pb&j kick on toast. I can eat pasta with marinara anytime. I'd really like some clementines RIGHT NOW but as far as sweets go, I've been eating less of them than before the pregnancy.
  • I dnt knw what's rong with me but il crave nothing but junk food then when I do get it I dnt want it anymore?? So il end up not eating much???
  • My craving this entire pregnancy has been chips. Any kind. And I can't just eat a couple hand fulls. I eat the whole bag in one sitting every single time. Always wait until the kids are in bed so I can have them to myself.
  • I've been loving me some tacos. I ate 7 at dinner last night. Plus 3 bowls of salsa.
  • Cheesy snacks ( Doritos , curls, cheer-it's ), chips, choc cake, ice cream, omlettes,
  • I've heard a Chinese wives take that girks make you crave sweets fruits and veggies and boys make you crave meat and heartier food. It was true for mine but just one of those silly things.
  • Definately sweets. Anything sweet, except Apple flavored... other than that gimme all the chocolates, ice creams and candies and cakes! I also crave steak... I don't even like red meat 95% of the time, but now since I can't have a juicy red steak, its all I want. Occassionally DH will sneak me ONE bite of his when he gets one and I swear I keep it in my mouth to savor it for as long as possible!

imageimage

BabyFruit Ticker 

• Tonight it was the soft pretzel crust from Pizza Hut. How could I not after all of those Super  Bowl commercials?? OMG let me tell you SO GOOD!!! The salty, soft pretzel crust + pizza is to die for (ok its still pizza hut, but my number one craving during pregnancy has been soft, salted pretzels and so it really hit the spot)!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • oranges and tortillas - I am on a business trip and brought 2 packs of tortillas with me! I put my eggs in them for breakfast and whatever I have for lunch gets dumped into them too!  Trying to skip it with dinner since we are busy with group plans but I have thought about sticking one in my purse, lol.  Won't do it though :) and I could eat tiny oranges (cuties) for every snack!
  • I have not had any cravings :( I feel left out! I am more hungry this week than I have been but its not like the sound of food makes me sick or anything there is just nothing I WANT. Booo
  • Cookies and Cream ice cream in a waffle cone & Grain Waves !
  • Homemade dill bread with butter and coffee ice cream (not together...)

Seriously though, this whole pregnancy I haven't had any real cravings...I'm usually not overly hungry either. People keep asking me about my weird cravings and I feel boring. :(

• Buffalo Wild Wings
  • I had a wonderful bag of cool ranch Doritos I've been looking forward too, they magically vanished hubby ate all of them. Dreams totally crushed X_X
  • Yeah marshmallow fluff
  • Don't laugh but I'm craving sweet corn from then tin, I couldn't wait to start craving chocolates and ice creams and all the stuff you shouldn't eat but all I want is corn
  • My craving has been mexican food...I've always loved it, but I want ALL THE ENCHILADAS! I absolutely love them...plus salsa, but for some reason I can't handle spicy as well anymore. It doesn't mess my tummy up, but it's just WAY too hot. 

Other than that I've been in love with lemonade and can't get enough chocolate. :) 
  • Green Olives, Strawberry Banana Smoothies, Fruit in general! Tea:) I am not very hungry most of the time. Sometimes I feel like I really want something and then I get it but don't want it anymore. I am still having a lot of food aversions and nausea. This little LO doesn't seem to like any of the same foods I like with the exception of the above mentioned! Haha!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • reading the comments on this post made me very hungry!
  • Waffles with peanut butter
  • Anything sweet! Chocolate has always been my weakness so that's not new to pregnancy. Grape juice or cranberry juice randomly, and Eggo waffles! Oooh, and bagels with jelly.

Me: 24  DH: 26

Sept 2012 - Married Love of My Life

AO, possible PCOS

TTC for 15 months - Success!!!

Due Date: May 6, 2015

DS induced April 27, 2015 - Hypertension

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• D<3HulsD<3Huls member
    edited February 2015
    Since the beginning I have become a milk drinking FEIND! I drink it with every meal now, my DH thinks it's gross haha. Also cuties oranges, Famous Dave's sweet and spicy pickles, bagels (and they MUST be Winco bagels), and cherrios.... Odd little list LOL
    And now Girls Scout Cookie season is upon us!!! I am predicting a lot of samoas and Tagalongs in my near future...
  • This makes me feel a bit better about being gluttonous! I've been eating cereal like it's going out of fashion!!

Some of these cravings are really making me giggle. Hormones are fab!
  • Cereal with chocolate sauce because we ran out of milk- no joke, now I want it all the time.
  • peteresapeteresa member
    edited February 2015
    All things breakfast! I can't seem to eat enough eggs, I just better watch my cholesterol! I also have been devouring waffles, bagels,and cereal like crazy!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"