Pink
32% 24 votes
SS
22% 17 votes

Re: Team Green Poll

• Team Blue!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Blue.  

For awhile early on  I thought he was a girl, then switched to boy, and then decided I really just had no clue.  When I saw he was a boy I was surprised but I think I would have been surprised if he was a she too.

I'm glad we held out for the surprise, it was really fun finding out when he was born.
    After 8 yrs of ttc little one is due Jan. 28

Big brother is excited to meet this little one!

• Loading the player...
  • We were positive she was a boy, mainly because the ultrasound tech said 'he' accidentally, then tried to over-cover it up. It was such a great moment to be told' It's a Girl!' Such a surprise.
    Looking forward to meeting our first child in January 2015!
  • I knew almost without a doubt the he was a boy.
  • I thought for sure the blue team would have this by a landslide. Where's everybody at?
  • I had no idea, but all the old wives' tales predicted correctly that she was a girl.
  • Pink, and I was so sure she was a boy the whole time!  So much fun waiting.
    Live like there is no tomorrow..Love like you have never been hurt...
  • Blue! I had a feeling, but didn't want to get dh's hopes up. He was sure he'd be a boy already though, lol
  • This pregnancy was so different than with my daughter, which had most people convinced it was a boy. They were right!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I had no idea. At the very beginning I thought it might be a girl but then wasn't sure. The wedding ring test came out a girl and it was right, we have a beautiful baby girl :)
  • My entire family thought blue the whole time, while hubby and I were both right in the end and got our little bundle of pink :)
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"