September 2015 Moms

Does anyone else have subchorionic hemhoraging in this group??

hey ladies! I just had to go to my doctor unexpectedly because I was having heavy bleeding. But they confirmed that the baby is totally fine and growing perfectly. Heartbeat is 164. But they said I have sch. Has anyone else experienced this?
Thanks so much,
Makyla

Re: Does anyone else have subchorionic hemhoraging in this group??

• I did with my last pregnancy. I had bleeding, went to the hospital, and they found it. I didn't have any bleeding after that or any problems.
  • Yes same thing happened to me this time but i didnt have heaving bleeding just spotting and the dr confirmed baby is good and the subchorionic hemorrhage was reason for my spotting she also warned me i could have heavy bleeding due to it and to come in at any sign of bleeding to check on baby ..also said it should dissolve out on its own.. did your dr say that part too?
  • Loading the player...
  • I was just diagnosed today. I started spotting then went into a lightish period. Freaked me out! I've had 2 scans this week alone! They don't seem to be worried unless "flesh tissue" is passed... Scary isn't it?! Just glad that baby is growing and has a heartbeat!
  • How far along are you @makylad1293‌ ??
  • The doctors office just called me today to say they found the sch on my viability ultrasound. I am 9 weeks. I had light pinkish brownish discharge yesterday. They are having me come for another ultrasound next week to monitor it. Everything I read said they should resolve in their own. There is a page about them in the what to expect when your expecting book (page 545). Trying not to stress of course but this is sure nerve wrecking!!
  • I have a very small sch that caused spotting for over a month. The spotting went away last week and hasn't returned. My Dr. Said it will go away on it's own.
  • I was diagnosed in Wednesday...experienced heavy bleeding. Doctor said baby is fine after ultra sound and was able to see heartbeat!!! Was told it should go away...
  • Thank the lord. It was a scary morning. I am 8 weeks today and the doctor said the baby looked great and is 8 cm long. Also we heard the heartbeat for the first time and it was beating 164 per minute. I passed a large clot after I got home this afternoon and I haven't had any bleeding since. Still having all the pregnancy symptoms as well.
  • Here's the ultrasound picture we got today
  • I have a SCH and have experienced light to heavy bleeding on and off for the past 2 weeks. It's so nerve wracking! But so far so good, baby's been doing fine. Did your doctor recommend pelvic rest? One of my doctors said yes, and one said not to change my activity at all. I've been on pelvic rest just to be safe.
    TTC since 10/2014
    BFP #1: 12/21/14, MC: 1/31/15
    BFP #2: 6/19/15, MC: 6/21/15
    BFP #3: 1/30/15, EDD: 10/09/16

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Yeah the nurse said pelvic rest but the doctor said it really didn't matter. But I'm playing it safe and am taking it easy. No heavy lifting not a lot of bending over and no sex. It is so nerve wracking and I am just worried there is going to be blood or something or I'm going to experience bad cramps and miscarry. It's just very scary
  • Yes it is, just remember today you're pregnant! Try not to stress, I'm in same boat. I totally understand. They should resolve themselves! Sending prayers!
  • Thank you! I keep thinking that! I keep touching my belly and say I love you
  • We heard the heart beat and I almost cried. Such a relief.
  • Its probably too late to reply to this but just want to share my situation. Had a transvaginal ultrasound at 6 weeks and am now at 7. They saw an sch but the heartbeat is okay and its 111. Having brown discharge for 3 weeks already and having total bed rest
  • They didn't actually see the sch but the doctor said that's the only thing that it could be considering baby was good on measurement and strong heartbeat of 164. Prayers to all of you!
  • The sch showed up on my ultrasound at 6w5d but I haven't noticed any bleeding or spotting thank God! It definitely made me nervous, though.
  • Ok it's been 3 days since I last saw blood now I woke up today and it's like the flood gates opened and there is a ton of blood. I felt as if I peed myself in bed. Is this normal with sch?? I'm freaking out
  • SCH showed up on my ultrasound at 7 weeks after I had cramping for 2 weeks and spotting. But baby seems fine. Growing right on schedule and a strong heart beat, 164. Anyone else have cramping along with as well? Very nerve wracking. I had a miscarriage about a year ago with all the same symptoms so definitely has me on edge still.
  • I was just in ER Friday with this. I've pretty much stayed in bed cramping and still bleeding all weekend. I'm headed to my follow up app right now. I'm 7wks and never had this with my 2 other pregnancies. It's so overwhelming, how can things be OK when they sure don't feel OK. On Friday they said the heart rate was 110. That's they only thing that has reassured me. I will update when I get back. Fingers crossed!
  • My Dr gave me a warning that i may see alot of bleeding due to it, and cramping so far i havent just spotting a while back for a few days. And from what he warned me those are normal symptoms from a sch. It is soooo scary because they are also symptoms of a mc.. so i am scared any day now i could have this to. I know they can cause a mc but its not common and if it was your dr would have told you during the us based on where the sch is located so i hope that gives some peace at mind.
  • I had a sch with my #4. It was discover at 6.3 weeks when I was bleeding heavily. I bled until 18 weeks and it finally stopped and went away. My baby was healthy and we had weekly ultrasounds to check.
  • I had spotting at 6 w and the doctor saw a sch on the u/s. The doctor had me rest and at my 9 week u/s it's all cleared up! Just take it easy ladies and hopefully it will disolve on its own:)
  • My story seems similar to makylad1293.  My doctor didn't see the SCH on my u/s but believes that to be the reason for my bleeding.  Mine was pretty consistent during weeks 6 and 7, but has since slowed down quite a bit.  I'm 8w5d and a FTM so it has been scary for me at times, but I'm trying to believe all is well.  

CafeMom Tickers

• I started bleeding at 6w5d and went to dr had a beautiful 156 heartbeat and dr said it was a SCH. I went back last week at 8W6D and had a 167 heartbeat. Dr said it's pretty common and it will eventually go away just to take it easy. I haven't had anymore bleeding but the SCH is still there. Hopefully next time I go back it'll be gone!
  • Well I went to the ER then to my doctors office and my doctor confirmed that it isn't sch but pelvic previa. But he said baby looks totally fine and he is very confident that I will carry full term
  • This is my first pregnancy and I am 9w2d. I started spotting this past Tuesday, at 8w6d. The bleeding progressed and Thursday I went in for an u/s and saw a healthy baby with a HR of 170. Later in the day the bleeding worsened so I went back again today (Friday). U/s showed a healthy baby with a HR of 168 and a small SCH. I'm measuring about 6days younger than my lmp suggests but growth progression has been right on target. The dr felt confident this will resolve itself but of course when I got home today, I started experiencing mild cramping. I'm terrified but am trying to stay calm because the baby seems to be healthy. Just praying this resolves quickly. I've always looked forward to pregnancy but haven't really been able to enjoy this yet because I've been so anxious.
  • I had one around 7 weeks . I woke up in the middle of the night covered in blood . I was able to get in first thing in the am and baby was doing great . That's when they found the sch the measures 1.4 cm . I was advised to stay off my feet and rest as much as possible . Three days later I was back again but this time I was passing tissue . Baby again was doing great and had excellent growth . .6cm in three days !

I'm 9 w2 days and baby still looks great . The sch is still there around .5 cm but doctor said it could still bleed - just need to take it easy ! But it's dissolving on its own so that's great news !!

I'm the biggest worry wart around and am learning to let go of things not in my control . I even made this picture my background on my phone lol

Hope this helps !
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"