August 2015 Moms
Options

FFFC

FFS why don't we have an FFFC going yet???? (translation for noobs: For Fucks Sake why don't we have a Flame Free Friday Confessions going yet???) Ladies, confess your deep down dirty secrets and your peeps are not allowed to flame you for it (kind of, sort of, almost...)

I will start, 

I drank a Negro Modello at the Mexican restaurant the other night.  I was able to pass up the margarita I sooooo desperately wanted but.... I had to have at least one beer.
Aug 15 April Siggy challenge: Baby Shower fails:

BabyFetus Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: FFFC

• Options
    I've boycotted cleaning. We just moved from a place I LOVED to a place I hate, in a rental that sucks, and I'm protesting by not doing housework. I feel like a big baby, but I REALLY don't want to live here...
  • Options
    I take sips of wine here and there from the bottle in the fridge, not everyday or all day but maybe a couple times a week or so, oh and I pretend to be tired and cranky sometimes to get my DH to cook dinner or wake up and take the kids to school so I can keep sleeping or reading or what have you.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Girl, I had half a glass of prosecco last night when I got together with my girlfriends to watch the Parenthood finale. Was not even interested in wine until I saw some bubbly on offer.

Also, had delightful runny eggs for dinner the other night.
  • Options
    I wish I had somethig to contribute, I will have to work on that over the next week.
    Does taking robitussin count?
    Be the Change.
    Make no assumptions
    Take nothing personally
    Be impeccable with your word
    Do your best

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"