2nd Trimester

Is it normal to have concerns with everything

I'm 15 weeks and not really showing. Im not rushing it because I love being skinny but a lot of people I see you can tell are pregnant at 13-14 weeks. I'm 5'7 117 pounds and have only gained 1 pound since being pregnant I'm eating regularly and I'm just worried that the baby isn't growing. Anyone else or any advice?

Re: Is it normal to have concerns with everything

• I feel that way too! I'm 18 weeks pregnant and I've lost 6lbs the doctor hasn't said there is anything wrong just that everyone is different. My MIL says that its normal to loose some weight at first and I've heard it from several people now. I am not showing either but I am on the chunky side so that could be why too.
  • Just give it a couple of more weeks and you'll gain weight like crazy BUT everyone is different. I use to weight 116 and ended up weighing 155 with my first and I didn't look fat....some people do , some people don't and it's normal!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm 26 weeks pregnant and only just started looking pregnant. I also lost a lot of weight in 1st trimester and was also worried.

However, midwife says baby will get all nutrition it needs from you so to not worry. As long as your scans are normal etc then just go with it. You'll feel fat and uncomfy soon enough ;)
  • Relax.

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• I'm not skinny, but I've been making efforts to eat right and exercise, I only gained 1 pound before week 13. Between week 13 and 20 (current) I gained another 10. I really only started showing at week 18-ish. Now I'm losing clothes at an alarming rate and I wish it would slow down. It will happen. Don't worry.
  • Is this your first? With my first I didn't look pregnant until 19ish weeks and even then the bump was very small. I worried all the time that baby wasn't growing right, but everything was just fine. I was probably around 125 lbs before pregnancy with both. I'm now pregnant with #2 and started out at 125lbs and I'm at 137ish now, and I look like I did at 20+ weeks with #1. 
    Lilypie - (5HR9)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"