March 2015 Moms

Getting to know you (quite late)

Hi everyone
So I know some things have changed around here, but as a long-time lurker I thought I'd give the 'old' ways a go...
I'm 26, a FTM and due on March 23rd. I'm English and married, with two large dogs and am very excited to meet our new addition.
So far I've had quite an easy pregnancy - morning sickness was minimal, and until about a week ago (32ish weeks) I'd had no horrible symptoms to speak of. About a week ago I developed chronic back pain and crazy indigestion, but in the great scheme of things, I don't think I have anything to complain about, and we're nearly there now!
So anyway, that's about it - if anyone sees me from now on, you know who I am!

Sorry if this sounds weird, I just didn't want to waltz in and give my two cents without introducing myself even a tiny bit.

Re: Getting to know you (quite late)

• Hi! Welcome and congratulations on your pregnancy! Thanks for the intro. Glad to hear symptoms have been pretty manageable so far. 

There's not much of a community left here, sadly, although a few other boards have been less decimated. I imagine things will eventually build back up again with new people, but it'll probably take some time. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Welcome!  Most people have migrated elsewhere.
    Are you team pink, blue or green?

• Thanks everyone. Just wanted to make myself known! We're team green - we figured there's not many surprises left in life so we might as well take this one! It's annoyed plenty of people who want to buy us things, but I figure babies look cute in white anyway (and it can all be washed together)
  • Welcome. Our board has gone way downhill. I didn't figure out the other places where everyone went so I've still lurked around but not even close to the same as before. How exciting to be team green....I wanted to do that with this pregnancy but my husband would not go for it.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • We almost gave in and found out at our 20 week scan, but while we were deliberating the sonographer told us that she wouldn't have been able to tell anyway, since the baby was lying in such an awkward position. Now I'm even happier we haven't found out - although definitely going to have to warn the sonographer at the next scan (Fri 13th) as, here at least, they just assume parents already know...
  • Welcome and congrats! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"