July 2015 Moms

Nursery Decor Baby Boys

Hello Future mothers!

I am a first time mommy to be! We will be having our son ,Jack, July 2, 2015. We are going for a rustic themed nursery. We have one main wall which has pallet boards on it, stained with a dark wood color. I can't decide what color crib to get. The other walls in the room are beige. should I get a white or gray crib?

Thank you

Lauren

Re: Nursery Decor Baby Boys

• White. And make sure it's a convertible one, totally worth the extra money. My daughter will be able to use her full bed/dresser in her first home if she wants.
  • I'd say white. I can't picture grey and beige looking good together.
    I was going to paint the walls grey and do either dark purple or navy accent depending on if its girl or boy. All my furniture is white. I also want to do like woodland theme with a boy with deer and other animals. We live in the country and hunt a lot so o thought that would be cute.
  • Loading the player...
  • I honestly wouldn't get a white crib for a boy, but that's my personal preference.  I wouldn't do gray either.  I would do cherry wood with your theme.  

BabyFetus Ticker
  • I'm curious to see what all you are doing for your decor b/c I too want a rustic theme but can't fin anything that fits with the vision in my head. As for your question...I would go with a dark wood personally. But I don't know what your whole vision is, but to me white doesn't go with rustic and I don't think grey would look good with beige walls.
    Please excuse typos....auto correct hates me. =)

Married 8.17.12
    Anniversary 
    DD Born 9.23.13
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerDS Born 7.15.15

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Oooh that sounds a lot like what I want. This is an inspiration picture I found... Hope I attach this correctly. If nothing shows up, oh well!
  • I would go with a pop of color. Maybe red, yellow or blue. Whatever color you plan on accenting with.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"