1st Trimester

Intro and boob tenderness question

Hi ladies!

So happy to join you all! My husband and I were trying to conceive for almost a year and a half and after IUI this month we finally got our BFP! I'm about 4.2 weeks.. Edd oct. 7. This is my first pregnancy so I have a million questions. But only one for now a few days before I got my BFP and then a few days after my boobs were SUPER sore and tender. They felt huge and heavy. Today, I woke up and have barely ANY tenderness or soreness. It's basically like they're back to normal. Has anyone ever experienced this? I know it's super early in the pregnancy but I can't help but be concerned about a sudden loss of this symptom. Any thoughts are appreciated!

Re: Intro and boob tenderness question

• Check out Pregnancy Day by Day ISBN 9781465415905 - It goes through every day/stage of pregnancy, has great pictures, and gives you information in doses (good and bad). If you don't want to buy it, check your local library. "What to Expect" is kind of meh, in my opinion. And congrats!
    BabyGaga
  • Thanks ladies!! I do have what to expect and I started reading it but I'm not sure how I feel about it yet! Thanks for the book suggestion!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"