October 2015 Moms
Options

1st trimester and pains

Hi guys just wondering if anyone is experience lower abdominal pain yin their first trimester. Is it just my body adjusting or should I be worried

Re: 1st trimester and pains

• Options
    It is normal and it doesn't necessarily mean anything bad. Remember your body is making a huge adjustment right now and getting ready to grow a person

Rachel and Jeff Married 5.29.05

Jason is 8

Elizabeth is 6

Katherine is 18 months 

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    Thanks for asking this! I have been noticing some very mild pains too. I don't know how to describe it. It isn't really cramping, more isolated pressure? Hoping it's normal!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Sometimes it's cramp like pains, other times its like a sharp pain. Always catches me off guard. Pain eases quickly so just thought I'd see if anyone else had experienced it
  • Options
    Good question. I've had the same thing and am glad it hear others having the same experience
  • Options
    Right there with ya. It's normal and I know it's normal but I worry too. We should work on reminder each other... My husband is great about it though, he's a keeper!!
  • Options
    I'm experiencing this also, when I sneeze I get a sharp pain aswel sometimes! Quite odd, but I have read it's very normal.
  • Options
    A relief knowing others are experiencing it aswell. Put my mind at rest reading other comments
  • Options
    I've been having cramp like pains pretty consistently
  • Options
    My doctor says that cramp like pain on one side or the other (or alternating one side to the other) is normal as the uterus is growing and thus pulling on the ligaments on either side of it that keep it in place. She said as long as the cramps aren't in the middle or all the way across then you are ok.
  • Options
    I have been having pains too. I was starting to freak out. Glad I'm not the only one
  • Options
    How severe have all your cramps been? I was feeling slight cramping and pulling the last few days, but today feels little different. Its sharp on my left side and just unrelenting. I'm trying to just stay calm but inside I'm a nervous wreck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"