August 2015 Moms

Mood Swings Anyone?

Is anyone else dealing with sporadic mood swings? I am 10 weeks along and have found that some days the slightest thing can either completely irritate me or send me into tears. It is actually a little frustrating. I have heard that it all has to do with the rising hormone levels, but it still makes for an interesting day. I also think my poor husband gets the brunt of it. I think he may believe I have lost my mind.
Married by best friend August 24th, 2013!!!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Jelly Bean is due August 27th, 2015!!!
It's a GIRL!
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: Mood Swings Anyone?

• oh gosh yes! Yesterday I was swinging... I'm sure everyone was glad at work when I left early for the day. Today everything is making me cry. "Baby" (bawl)  "puppy" (bawl) I cried when my DD2 brought her sister socks to put on. Lol I hope this eases up soon- I'm losing my H.A. status!
  • Had my first mood swing last night while waiting for my butternut squash soup to finish.  DH and I were both starving and were tired of snacking.  He jokingly said he was about to get a sandwich and I burst into tears.  I was so hungry and tired of waiting that a sandwich sounded wonderful.  Being the best hubby he could be, he ran out of the house to get something to eat asap.  I didn't really want a sandwich and he ended up getting breakfast for dinner (which was perfect!).  Later I cried because I was so grateful for him.  He said he thought it was cute and funny   I'm 9w6d and we have a long journey ahead.  We'll see how he feels about the next time it happens.  I don't know if it'll be so cute, Lol.

BFP on 12/19/2014

EDD  08/29/2015

• Loading the player...
  • Yes, X 1000!!! It's really bad when I'm driving or when my dogs go outside and howl at the neighbors. LOL. I'm 13 weeks and am really hoping my hormones level out ASAP. I don't want to be annoyed anymore. :)
  • I had an experience yesterday that was bizarre. DH told me that DD doesn't like peanut butter and marmalade sandwiches. I have laryngitis and talking is frustrating, but I was thinking, I might be spacey lately but I know I didn't make a pb&j with marmalade. I tried to ask him if anyone looked at the sandwich I made, it turned out DD had assumed because I left the marmalade onthe counter from making toast that I had put it in her sandwich so she left it and he had to make her a fresh one. So I was getting razzed about doing something that I had not done, and I couldn't get the words out so it sounded like I was pissed, I wasn't but DH told me I needed to dial it down a notch, which did piss me off.  I say its bizarre because I didn't know if I wanted to laff or cry or hit something.
    Something that is really bothering me is that it seems like every time I take a tone that is anything less than dripping in honey, DH and DD share looks--like oh here goes mt Vesuvius , There is nothing more crazy making then being called out on being hormonal when really you are getting frustrated with legitimate frustrations like loosing ones voice or stabbing pains.
    Be the Change.
    Make no assumptions
    Take nothing personally
    Be impeccable with your word
    Do your best

• Omg I've cried 4 different times today. I think my husband thinks I've lost it completely
  • Just highly irritated. Especially at work. My coworkers rarely got to see this side of me, but they better get used to it! Haha
  • Yep, had to finally tell everyone at work today that I was pregnant because I someone said something a little rude to me and I started crying. And then I couldn't stop. Ugh, so frustrating. And then people would come up and be really nice, and ask if I was okay, which just made me cry harder.
    Jan Siggy

• I find that I get into giggling fits over the stupidest things. Has anyone else experienced that also?
  • Yes I've been a raging B! My husband has taken the brunt of it as well as my two newest assistants at work. I'm a pretty relaxed manager but these assistants came right out of college with some huge entitlement issues. Well I'm not so laxed anymore. I don't feel bad for them. I actually think I'm doing them a favor. Now my husband, well sometimes I think he has it coming to him but lately I might be a little over the too.
  • Made me think of this hehe
  • Not sure if that's showing up or not
  • Yup! Started the day by screaming and crying and ended with laughing my ass off... It makes me feel like a crazy person but the I realize it's " normal" for now.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"