August 2015 Moms

Baby Bumps!

I'm 12 weeks on Saturday, and I'm still not showing yet!
When did you guys start showing?

Re: Baby Bumps!

• After 20 weeks
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
    Pregnancy Ticker  
    # 1
    BFP: 9/17/2013, EDD: 6/1/2014
    Welcome to the World, Brielle Lorraine: 5/23/2014 @ 2:01pm, 6lbs 6oz, 19.75in
    # 2
    BFP: 12/12/2014, EDD: 8/25/2015
  • With my first I was pretty close to 20 weeks like others said. I told close friends at 16 or 17 and they had no idea. This time around I'm starting to look a little rounder maybe at 13 weeks (tomorrow), but my close friends I see multiple times a week that I haven't told yet still have no idea. Its normal not to show for a while - especially with your first.
  • Loading the player...
  • With my first, I made it till 30wks before it was noticeable at all.  2nd, was around 20wks.  3rd around 16wks.  I'm expecting this one around 16wks as well.  Although, I never lost all the fat from the last one, so I still have a pooch.  No one will probably notice until I'm much further along.

Cody Lane - 4/22/2004
    Colten James - 9/9/2005

Isabella Ann - 7/20/2012

SURPRISE!!!  Emma Leigh - due 8/27/2015 (c-section date 8/7/2015)

BabyFruit Ticker
  • With my first one I was about 28 weeks when I started showing. No one really noticed until I was about seven months, and when I gave birth I only looked about six months along (and my daughter was less than six pounds)! Kinda disappointing. I was hoping for that nice round tummy, but it never really happened. I don't know if it will be the same this time though. I think every pregnancy is different.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I tend to carry wide, so my hips just spread out almost immediately and I have a lower belly pooch but other than that you could just mistake me as fat until about the 6th or 7th month.
    Aug 15 April Siggy challenge: Baby Shower fails:

BabyFetus Ticker

• I put my skinny jeans on today.  (at 13 weeks, 2 days) and they fit fine.  I"m guessing it might be a few weeks...
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I still look the same. I'm not in any rush to blow up.
  • We see ourselves every day so it's hard to notice slight changes. I'm 12w 3d and plan to take weekly profile shots starting at 13 weeks. Comparing pictures will help you spot that bump right away!
  • I'm still wearing all my normal prepregnancy clothes and nothing is tight! If anything I've felt a little bloated but that went away, I'm 13 weeks today!
  • I'm 13 weeks and am noticing a small low bump. Nothing TOO major, and everyone else probably thinks I'm just getting fat :)
  • Im only 11w3d and my pants aren't fitting right. However I have always had a small figure.
  • 15 weeks and still able to button normal jeans. I didn't "pop" with my second until 6 months. Hopefully I can bellyband it for a couple months (I hate maternity clothes).
    Jan Siggy

• I'm 15 weeks and in the last week or so have popped out a bit. I haven't gained any weight but I'm having trouble wearing a lot of my button up shirts.

Even wearing layered, loose fitting clothing, people that I haven't seen in a week noticed it the second I walked into the building today. Most of my pre-pregnancy pants or skirts no longer fit and the few that do now have to go under the bump if I can wear them at all. I have an extremely short torso (despite being quite tall- I just have really long legs) so I'm wondering if that's why this is happening. There's not much room in there.
  • Almost 14 weeks and my pants aren't fitting because of the bloat but it's still not a baby bump. Using the bellyband and wearing some longer shirts or maternity shirts for now. Hoping to hold out a few more weeks before making it public but not sure how much longer I can hide the belly, bloat or not.
  • I wear mostly lose fitting shirts at work so that has been a blessing so far. My pants are another issue. I know that its just bloating. I bought a couple pairs of maternity pants (just so I won't always have to wrig up the button with an elastic). Naturally my MIL (we have not gotten along so well since my husband got custody of her youngest granddaughter) just had to make a comment "You have already gained that much weight?" My husband jumped to my defence pointing out that prior to pregnancy I LIVED on veggies and now I am taking in 2-3 times the amount of carbs and more fatty foods (peanut butter, whole milk, cheese) then usual. I have only gained 4lbs as of 14w and don't really look fat, so long as I dress right, or pregnant.
  • I probably don't have a bump but I've got something.  Probably bloat lol.  Pants still fit...eh...but I have to try to suck it in to make them fit around my waist.  I went belly band shopping this weekend but didn't see any in the size and color I needed.  From what people tell me I won't have a definite bump until after my 20th week, but they all say to enjoy it now while it lasts.  BTW I'll be hitting my 14th week here shortly.

As far as weight gained, I have only gained 3 lbs.

• I started popping at 10 weeks but I am very short and tiny and also having twins so definitely sooner than most. I'm 15 weeks now but look as big as some do at 20-25 weeks :/ Ive already accepted that I'm going to be a blimp and not able to reach to drive in a few months.
  • I had the first person tell me I was showing on Saturday, at exactly 12 weeks. That was in the evening, though, and as you all probably also experience, things are a bit more bloated in the evenings than in the mornings. I don't show at all in the morning, but at night it does look like a bump. Slowly putting more and more clothing items into a suitcase to try to fit into a year or so from now! 
  • i'm 15 weeks and i can only feel it when i'm laying down on my back. my "bump" is a little to the right of my belly and is hard compared to before. some pants are a little uncomfortable, but the bloat isn't as bad as the past several weeks. i try not to eat heavy meals and that seems to help with bloating.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"