March 2015 Moms
Options

Scared.. help 34 weeks

tatyleetatylee member
edited January 2015 in March 2015 Moms
So last night my boyfriend and I had intercourse and when I went to clean up I noticed some blood kind of darkish now I woke up to use the bathroom and when I wipe it's bright red and I'm kind of cramping.

Re: Scared.. help 34 weeks

• Options
    You can reach your Dr. by calling physicians exchange. Bleeding after intercourse does happen, but if you are worried, just be safe and call your Dr.

Usually bright red blood means "fresh blood", and that can mean a lot of different things. Hope everything is ok.
  • Options
    Yup - time to call your doctor. Can be normal, but don't mess around with cramping & bleeding. GL.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Call your dr. Bleeding and cramping are on pretty much every "reasons to call your OB office" list I have ever seen.
  • Options
    erwallace089erwallace089 member
    edited January 2015
    Same thing happened to me last week. OB ordered an ultrasound and everything was just peachy with baby boy. But :(:( my OB did out me on pelvic rest! My poor hub! Call your doctor and get in there to make sure your little one is doing well it could be a number of things.
  • Options
    Yes thank you everyone :smile: it had gone away on its own and the cramping has calm down a lot.
  • Options
    There still could be something going on so if you didn't call your dr, you should.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"