February 2015 Moms
Options

36wks&3dys FTM

Hey guys, so I'm new to the bump and was just wondering what you guys are expieriencing as either FTM or STM, any suggestions or any advice to share? All is welcome!(:

Re: 36wks&3dys FTM

• Options
    Hi there and welcome! I'm almost the same gestation as you and I'm a FTM. My belly seems to be quite small (according to people who like I make rude comments) although doc says measurements are are fine. I was asked yesterday if I was pregnant which did not go down well at all. I'm still a bit annoyed :)
    Looking forward to meeting my LO now!
  • Options
    @CutieBug1‌ I wish I had a small bump, my little man is giving my stretch marks!
    @maasybaby‌ I Will! And about me, I'm only 18 and Im doing This baby stuff on my own, without the father and I have my mom's support, along with the rest of my family. Like the post said This is my first child and It's a boy. His name is Matthew Ivan Ray. Due the 24th but I think he'll be here sooner. I had my first Braxton Hicks the other morning and I was so scared I cried. I think that's about it.(: What about you girls?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hello and welcome! Like you, this is my first pregnancy, so I'm still not completely sure what to expect on the rest of this journey. It already has been one heck of a ride.

As for braxton hicks, I had my first ones a week or two ago. They freaked my hubby out more than they did me. lol Also, I really like your son's name. Our little guy will be named after my hubby, Phillip Anthony.

Oh, by the way, we're due the same day. =D
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    @PeanettyGoodness‌ Thank you!! I like your sons name too! I love the name Anthony! And How Cool the same day!!

@Xoxolicia‌ I was on one of the spam ones and started laughing to hard!! And I'm hoping to make friends to help encourage and support me! I love giving people support, cause Sometimes, It's all you have to give.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"