July 2015 Moms
Options

Awesomeness!

Has anyone else noticed how pleasant it has been around here lately? Of course a few catty moments but all in all just normal conversations and things I really enjoy reading. Thank you!

Re: Awesomeness!

• Options
    I agree it's nice to see pleasant responses. But I do miss the dynamics of TB when the more regular users were here.
  • Options
    its turned into BabyCenter it sucks
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I agree it's nice to see pleasant responses. But I do miss the dynamics of TB when the more regular users were here.

Yeah I still miss the veteran posters. They had so much to teach us newbies
  • Options
    I joined another chat place on what to expect app and it's awful this place is way better. I like the positive and advice. I like the hdbd post too.
  • Options

all r veterans are gathered elsewhere if you click the info PM me and I'll respond when I'm not busy at work
  • Options
    Jennym2b said:

all r veterans are gathered elsewhere if you click the info PM me and I'll respond when I'm not busy at work
    I have the info but I primarily mobile bump and the other place doesn't seem to work as well on mobile
  • Options
    That is a downfall of the other place, I don't know how to set up signatures and stuff on mobile for that site. I wish TB was like it used to be though.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"