Trying to Get Pregnant

New here!

Hello! I am 27 years old TTC with my 2nd child. Ive been TTC for 3 months and feeling frustrated! I have a problem figuring out when I ovulate I have an irregular cycle. Any advice would be great!

Re: New here!

• Hello, I am new as well. Good luck to you!
    Married: 6.28.14
    TTC #1: 2.1.15
    BFP: 2.23.15 EDD: 11.6.15  

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I am new too! Learning how to navigate this TTC world. Good luck! 
  • Loading the player...
  • I am a first timer to the TTC world! Any tips, advice, knowledge is welcome here!! Good luck to others TTC!!
  • Hello everyone
    Nice to meet you all i look forward to getting to know you all :)
  • I have pcos which makes it hard for me to tell when I ovulated, too. I temp, which tells me when it happened, and I chat my cervical mucus to know when I'm fertile, because once ovulation is confirmed by temp it's too late to conceive that cycle
  • Chart, not chat, my cm...
  • I am 34 and we just started TTC.  I am trying to breathe and be patient to see if we are pregnant yet I know that I need to wait a few weeks to take a test.  I have a doctors appointment next week, maybe I will just talk with her.  Good luck and blessings to everyone.
  • Welcome aboard!
    28yo, TTC#2 since 6/2014
    Kiddo #1 = 10 cycles of trying, 1 CP and is now a toddler
    TTC#2 since 2/2017

• I agree with temping, along with signing up for fertility friend and start charting. 3 months is not long at all, try not to be too frustrated and GL
    Husband and Wife 2010
    DD 12.2010
    TTC #2 Since Aug 2012
    DX PCOS 7.25.13
    Started Metformin 7.2013
    DH SA results 6.19.14 - Too few normal sperm
    8.13.14 - SURPRISE BFP - EDD 3/30/14 Based on LMP
    MMC 9/24/14, D&C 9/25/14 13w3d, Measured at 7w4d

3.14.15 BFP #3 - EDD 11/11/15 based on LMP
  • As others said, tempting and charting with ff helps you better understand your cycles. I was trying for about 9 months before doing this and looking back realized I had roughly about zero chance during that time due to ignorance of my cycle.....
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"