October 2015 Moms
Options

is it normal to have 3 positive pregnancy test but still not believe it?

Best Answers

Answers

• Options
    I did two and couldn't believe it! Went to the doctor for a blood test and we are definitely expecting...but I'm still cautiously excited. Due October 8!
  • Options
    Yes!! I took 3 at home and went in to take one at the Dr., and as stated above, I'm cautiously excited as well! Naw... I'm scared out of my mind that something may go wrong. BUT GOD!!
  • Options
    namastelpnamastelp member
    edited February 2015
    Same as the last 2 ladies;took multiple at home & dr's test! Still cautiously excited (good wordage!)!! Only at 5 w. Maybe I'll let myself full on celebrate at week 12!
  • Options
    I'm scared to death i'm going to do something to hurt the baby. Today I woke up with nausea and a low grade fever...anyone else have a fever? Got dressed and everything to head to church and had to get right back in my jammies! Whew.
  • Options
    Exact same here! Three positives and period not due until Tuesday......eek!
  • Options
    I took four in total and I'm still in shock! @-)
  • Options
    I also took 3 tests. I'm more nervous than anything. My feelings are hard to explain. I'm excited, nervous, paranoid, afraid, anxious, eager... all while being totally emotional. Isn't it fantastic. I just hope this little bean sticks and we all have successful healthy pregnancies. Due Oct 3rd.
  • Options
    I've taken 7 tests... I can't stop. I had a miscarriage last pregnancy, so I am scared to death. I keep taking them just to make sure. 
    Me: 33 DH: 31
    DD: 10 (born August 2004)
    Married 03/01/14
    TTC#2
    BFP: 05/17/2014 EDD: 1/25/15 MMC: 06/30/2014
    BFP: 01/31/15 MMC: 02/25/15 

• Options
    I ordered 10 of the cheap internet ones, but couldn't wait for them to get here. Ended up going to the store and getting two dollar ones and taking those. And now I've taken four of the internet ones.

Just so hard not to! That little pink line means so much, but I just can't believe it! I need to recheck!
  • Options
    I took a lot too!  Figured I might as well use up my stash.  LOL
  • Options
    I just took my second one a few minutes ago. VERY faint lines on both but I know even a faint line counts. I'm ecstatic! My bf and I have been trying. We recently miscarried a few months ago. :-( This time, I'm scared to tell my bf until I'm a bit further along but I doubt I can keep it from him for too long. We are trying and he is noticing I'm not feeling well. I pray our baby is Ok. I will make a doctor's appointment to confirm. I'm cautiously excited too! Lol. Bless all of you and praying for healthy pregnancies and baby. :-)
  • Options
    I completely agree! I am still in shock and can't believe it. Peed on like every pee stick in the house . Which shamefully was like 10 . We were trying for 13 months had my first RE apt set up and everything . So overjoyed to be here . @mrsjstrader‌ I have a fever too but I think it's just a cold since I have a runny nose and a sore throat coming on.
  • Options
    I've taken 8 pregnancy tests and had my blood drawn for the doctor twice - I'm only about 4 weeks pregnant and it still doesn't seem real yet! I've informed my parents and my boyfriend who are all being supportive, it just doesn't seem like a reality yet!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"