Baby Names

Our secret baby names

DH and I wont be TTC for 2 years but we are already day-dreaming about baby names. Since we are keeping them secret until we actually have a baby I wanted to get your opinions on our top name for a girl and a boy. Just for fun :)

Girl - Lilian Sabina (nickname Lily)

Boy - Ethan Michael

last name is 2 syllables starting with W

thoughts/opinions?

Re: Our secret baby names

• Fine names but kinda blah. Little Lily and Ethan's are everywhere.

• Loading the player...
  • I love both of those names. Only problem with Ethan though is it is very popular where I live.
  • Just for number sake if popularity is a thing for you

Ethan has been in the top 10 since 2002 and easily in the top 100 many years prior

Lily/Lillian/ top 50.  

• Fairly common, but perfectly serviceable names
  • A little to popular for my taste but perfectly fine names!
  • Great names!
  • Both are great
  • I like them both.  They are pretty popular names right now but if that doesn't bother you then you are good. Two years is a long time though and things might change between now and then.  Maybe someone close to you will chose one of your names (evil doers!).  The names I loved a few years ago aren't even on our list now.  It's always fun to think ahead though!
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• cosmama said:
    I like them both.  They are pretty popular names right now but if that doesn't bother you then you are good. Two years is a long time though and things might change between now and then.  Maybe someone close to you will chose one of your names (evil doers!).  The names I loved a few years ago aren't even on our list now.  It's always fun to think ahead though!

I was thinking the same thing, that someone close to us might pick them or we will change our minds by then so Im not getting too attached.

Thanks everyone for your replies!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"