Trying to Get Pregnant

Would You bother taking ANOTHER HPT (Update)

2»

Re: Would You bother taking ANOTHER HPT (Update)

• I ended up going to the ER and added an update if anybody wanted to know what the issue ended up being. No baby, a cyst instead. I knew something was wrong. Thanks again to everyone that offered advice. 
  • I ended up going to the ER and added an update if anybody wanted to know what the issue ended up being. No baby, a cyst instead. I knew something was wrong. Thanks again to everyone that offered advice. 
    I hope that all is better soon.   
  • Loading the player...
  • StacyJYay said:
    KawaiiKitsune said:
    @StacyJYay - Ladies who used to be here, meaning before the BG's got ban happy and they left to the dark side. Regardless whether your advice was directed to me or not, the fact that you are spreading around misinformation is detrimental to anyone who listens to it. It is a fact that unnecessary testing drives up insurance costs for everyone. An upset stomach and sore boobs, whether you have autoimmune issues or not, is a ridiculous reason to get a full blood panel work-up. As I said before, if she was concerned about her general health, she should not have posted here asking if she was KU.
    Spreading misinformation?  I'm doing no such thing.  Just because you disagree with me (by telling me that I routinely provide "terrible" advice) doesn't make my information wrong.  OP is concerned about her health and wants to see her doctor.  She feels like something is wrong and has an underlying autoimmune condition.  She stated that she does not run off to her doctor for every miniscule issue or concern.  I can't say I disagree with her in this instance and stated as such.  The OP didn't say that she was going to demand an MRI, capsule endoscopy, etc.  She wants to see her doctor and get some blood drawn (and presumably, the doctor would only order blood work if he/she thought it were warranted). 
    In terms of the link that I posted, it provides valid information on the major sources of rising health care costs.  If you disagree with it, based on what information from "ladies that used to be here [who] work for insurance companies," then so be it. 

ETA:  After reading your response to me in another thread, I no longer feel that I can engage in further discussion with you.   
    You are bad at sense. 

Life must suck for you.

***Trapped in the box ***
    To CrazyArmyWife:  I will not engage with someone who turns to unfounded personal insults in lieu of productive, informed discussion/debate.  
  • I have autoimmune issues. They have diagnosed me with rheumatoid arthritis which is very rare for a woman my age (25).  This is not hormonal at all but I want to make sure nothing else funny is going on with my body. Especially since you ladies have helped me rule out pregnancy @lovelychaos03

RA is a disease that effects all ages. And if you have it you should be seeing a rheumatologist on the regular. If you think this is connected to RA see your rheumatologist not your regular Dr. Also most medications (not all but most) for RA are extremely teratogenic. You should be using two methods of birth control.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"