June 2015 Moms

Thursday Symptoms: Put it all here!!!

It's almost Friday. Thank goodness!
I figured I'd start the thread today since I have a question I'm hoping someone can relate to. I've been feeling pressure and twinges of pain on what feels like my cervix. Anyone else experiencing that? Could it be the baby or is it just part of my body changing?
Last night it was accompanied with a little bit of red spotting which I haven't had since about 8 weeks (I'm 19 weeks today). Just wondering if there are any mamas out there experiencing something similar?
I think I have a sinus infection and I finally broke down and took some Tylenol yesterday. Hoping that the medicine wasn't the trigger. Baby is moving around like crazy so I'm irrationally worrying... Just like my mom does! Oh joy! Becoming my mother already.
Anyway, have a happy Thursday!

Re: Thursday Symptoms: Put it all here!!!

• I get all kinds of twinges, cramps etc but not accompanied by bleeding. I would bring it up with your doctor.
    I am now getting up 2x a night like clockwork at 12 and 3-most of the time not even to use the restroom but to get a drink. It's annoying.
    Also for the 3rd fucking time I was brushing my wet hair and my brush slipped and caught my very sore nip. I literally cried this morning. I just read an interesting article, finally, about all the changes of your boob during pregnancy and why they occur. It informed me a ton.
    Pregnancy Ticker

Married 9/27/14, BFP 10/13/14, EDD 6/21/14

• On my 20 minute drive home from work yesterday I started to feel really sick. I was sweating, dizzy, nauseous, and shaking. I barely made it home, it was really scary. When I got there I threw up, ate a bagel, and everything was fine! Being pregnant is rough.
  • Loading the player...
  • In the last week or so I have noticed some upper back tingling/numbness when sitting for long periods. It's the weirdest feeling and I had this last time. I had forgotten about it. Will bring it up with my OB but last time he recommended stretching/massage/exercise so I anticipate the same recommendation this time...
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

BabyFetus Ticker
  • I've had a headache since last night and Tylenol hasn't helped one bit. Yesterday, I hit my foot getting out of the tub and now can barely put weight on it. Plus, standing for any length of time beyond 5 minutes causes my vagina to throb. :-S Yesterday, I was all "I'm feeling great and loving being pregnant" today. . . Not so much.
  • I've had some, um, poop issues lately lol. Today I had to go and was cramping so bad I thought I was going to pass out! How lovely. It's all good now ;) I've noticed very little baby movement today (normal, I know, but it still bugs me!)

• I've had achey pain in the lower right side of my groin for the pass 2 days, I thought it was another UTI but my doctor thinks it's a muscle pull which isn't healing quick so she's not worried. It's so uncomfortable I can't do much with it :/. Got my a/s scan on Wednesday so will bring it up with the sonographer to just check it's nothing to worry about. Other then that I get up atleast twice in the night to pee which is leaving me exhausted when I have to get up. Pregnancy is strange!
  • I wanna complain too! I feel like a walrus!!! I'm constantly eating and constantly starving. Waah
  • I've got a headache from hell. I can't wait to get off of work and go lay down. Hoping it doesn't turn into a migraine. Barf. 

Hope everyone feels better.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • ahershe said:

It's almost Friday. Thank goodness!
    I figured I'd start the thread today since I have a question I'm hoping someone can relate to. I've been feeling pressure and twinges of pain on what feels like my cervix. Anyone else experiencing that? Could it be the baby or is it just part of my body changing?
    Last night it was accompanied with a little bit of red spotting which I haven't had since about 8 weeks (I'm 19 weeks today). Just wondering if there are any mamas out there experiencing something similar?
    I think I have a sinus infection and I finally broke down and took some Tylenol yesterday. Hoping that the medicine wasn't the trigger. Baby is moving around like crazy so I'm irrationally worrying... Just like my mom does! Oh joy! Becoming my mother already.
    Anyway, have a happy Thursday!

I'm not sure if this is the same as what you felt, but my LO kicked me in the cervix from the inside last night. Weirdest feeling ever - not cool, Baby!
  • Not a symptom just a vent. I got nicked by a stingray barb at work today. Good times. Dr thanked me for keeping her job entertaining.
  • I'm starving, exhausted, and I have back pain that won't go away no matter what I do.
  • I noticed my belly button is really starting to look different. Really shallow and wide as my belly grows.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Stressed and working too much. Swollen legs. Really thirsty.is it the weekend yet?
  • Two incidents of "burning" nipples in the last week. Lasts about 5 minutes but hurts like hell! Dr said it was probably one of those weird pregnacy things.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"