1st Trimester

Teen Pregnancy

I'm 17 years old, 11 weeks pregnant and just got switched to online classes for my last semester of my senior year of high school. I don't have many understanding friends, I'm looking for pregnant teen friends to just talk to, someone to understand what I'm going through. Please help.

Re: Teen Pregnancy

• There are a few groups for teen moms on here. Try checking those out. Good luck!
  • I'm 18, I graduated last year. I'm not as far along as you though. Hi 
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm 17 and about 11 weeks pregnant I'm a senior in high school still
  • You can always talk to me! I'm 17 and 14 weeks pregnant :smile:
  • I was a teen mom!! I was 17 when I found out I was pregnant and gave birth when I was 18!! Now I'm 25 with a 2nd bun in the oven. I know what you're going through. I wish I had these forums when I was 17. Anyways I'm here to listen. I was in your shoes about 7/8 years ago :)
  • I had my daughter at 16.. she will be 18 this year and I just found out I'm 10 weeks pregnant.. raising a child when ur still growing up urself is one of the hardest things to do but luckily I had a ton of family support and my daughter has grown into a wonderful young adult herself now who is super excited to have a little brother or sister.
  • Hi there! I just turned 19 in January, I graduated from HS June 2014. I totally understand where you are coming from with wanting other teen moms to talk to. I have only told one of my friends, who is my really good friend and she is very supportive. But I would love to talk to you whenever needed. :)
  • Not a teen, 20 and 10weeks. You can always talk with me. :)
  • i'm 16 and 7 weeks 3 days. i'm only a junior in highschool and have to start my senior year being around 7 months pregnant !
  • I had my son when I was 17, a few weeks before I graduated (a semester early!). Now I'm 20 & just found out we're having another !!
  • I had my first son at 16 well I was about 2 weeks shy of 17 when I had him so I completely understand the teen pregnancy. I was also 18 when I had my second son. But any new mom at any age is pretty much understanding to any situation even moms pregnant with number 2 or more.
  • Im 16 and almost 7 weeks pregnant. Im in the sane boat as you. You can always talk to. :)
  • i turn 18 this summer i had my first child at 14 and expecting my second and we are doing great! nice to meet you my name is Maria btw
  • im 15 and 3 months pregnant.
  • I'm 17, 12 weeks pregnant and I switched to online classes for my last semester of high school too. If you ever wanna talk I'm here! (:
  • I'm not a teen, but I'm a student and it's just as scary! I'm 24. There are always people here to listen!
  • I wish I could remember the online board I used to frequent when I was a teenager for everything teen girls could talk about, including teen pregnancy. I think it was something like girltalk.com or something like that (this was already 12 years ago, so not even sure if it's still around)..hmm... anyway, there are some communities on here for teenage moms. Hopefully they are nicer than when I was a teenager because I remember some of them could be downright vicious to each other, cyber bullying to the extreme. I'm pretty sure this particular website is highly against that though so hopefully you can find more supportive people here. 
  • I'm 20 years old and 10 weeks pregnant. This is my first pregnancy. I'm not a teen but you can always talk to me!
  • 17 and 11weeks 4 days.. Always here to talk x
  • 18 And 7 weeks and 4 days. I've been getting a bunch of crap from people saying I should get an abortion just because people don't know how to do their research and assume I'm 15.
  • Congratulations to you ladies! I'm 39 and can't relate to being a teen and pregnant; but, I've never had a baby before and so I'm super nervous. We have that in common! I wish all of you well.

@shannonescobar, @mariamora2015, @Alyssamoreno, et al: if those are your real names, please consider changing your screen name to something more private. Internet creepers, ya know?
  • I've set up a young mothers group for this exact thing, everyone feel free to join
  • I'm 18 & I just turned 8 weeks Today :)
  • Hey,

I am 23 not a teen, but I did get pregnant with my first one at 17.  I got pregnant in Georgia, then moved up to New York... I found out at 3 months that I was pregnant. I had no friends, in a new school... I was miserable and alone. My boyfriend at the time left me too. It was one of the most toughest things I had to go through, but I found my (current day husband) at that time. Moved back down south and we had a healthy baby boy.  I had him after I turned 18. 
    I did quite high school, because I was pressured, and I was the new girl so of course I felt embarrassed.... BUT i didn't let that stop me. After I moved back down to my home town in Georgia, I got my GED and went straight to college. I took online courses for 2 years, did an internship for medical assisting.. Now I am getting my bachelors degree in Environmental Science at University of Phoenix online.

Tips...  If you are ever upset or depressed, talk to people, let your family know because they need to support you right now. 
    Don't ever give up, don't think your life is over, because its not... in fact you will be a completely different and better person after you have your baby!  It truly changes you! 
    Finish your education!  :)    Once the baby is born  you nap when he/she naps.  Schedules are sooo important, so making a schedule for the baby will help you function, will help you with school, and you will get rest.  My mom taught me that having a schedule with a baby is VERY important... it truly saved me a million times.  
    You will be scared, moody, upset, confused... but remember things get better, and Women go through this every day, all across the world, and have for thousands of years. If they can do it, you can too!!!

I wish you luck, if you ever want to talk you can message me!  =] 

Stef

35 Weeks with Baby Boy #3 

Jace Thomas- 2 years old and Zachary William 5 years old!