Pregnant after a Loss

Can't eat..One week now. When do aversions end?

The all day ms is one thing but these aversions are terrible. I want cravings!!  I read you only need an extra 300 calories per day while pregnant.  All I am managing to get down would be about 300 calories.  I'm getting worried- it has been a week of this. I have never not been able to eat in my life! (except for stomach flu, of course).
My first appt. is next week.  I'm only 8 weeks.  Just nervous, of course, after having one loss 3 years ago at 40.
Thanks for listening. 

Re: Can't eat..One week now. When do aversions end?

• In the book I'm reading it says just to do your best to get something down and to keep up with fluids.
    Did you try the acupressure point on your wrist for MS or the wrist ban? I did acupuncture during my IVF cycle so I'm going to keep up with that because it's supposed to help.
    Good luck, I'm not looking forward to that part!
  • Thank you! I guess just need to remember it is temporary.  Yes- am doing the wrist pressure point and I do think it helps! I did hear also in the first few months it is not dangerous for the baby not eating very much.  Cheerios are about all I can manage..in water, not milk!
    Good luck to you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"