Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

I need your help

I went to the hospital tonight because I am having very intense pain and bleeding. They told me the baby stopped growing and there was no HB. I have a d&c scheduled on monday but in my shock and grief I did not think to ask if this pain means I could possibly miscarry on my own before then. Has anyone here been through this or anything similar? I am really scared to do it alone.

Re: I need your help

• Options
    I am so terribly sorry you're going through this. I would recommend that you contact your doctor. If they can't get you in for your d&c earlier perhaps they can provide you with some advice/what to expect and maybe phone in a prescription for the pain if you are indeed going naturally. I'll be thinking of you. The sadness and fear can be overwhelming. You'll make it to the other side of this. There are some really useful "what I wish I knew" threads here that may help. *hugs*
  • Options
    Thank you for hearing me. I just hate feeling so alone in this. I am positive I did end up having the natural MC this morning. Now Im praying for the cramping to subside.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    So sorry you are going through this. Big guys and fx the pain subsides.
    Married DH 08.28.10
    Pregnancy #1: BFP 04.10.11 EDD 12.23.11 DD1 Born 12.4.11
     Pregnancy #2: BFP 5.12.14 MC 5.20.14 @ 5wk4d
    Pregnancy #3: BFP 11.1.14 EDD 7.5.15 MC 11.13.14 @ 6wk4d
    Pregnancy #4: BFP 1.31.15 EDD 10.5.15 DD2 Born 9.23.15

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"