1st Trimester
Options

What's going on with my face!!!!!

I'm officially 10 weeks pregnant. This past week my face has had a mind of its own! Initially it started looking as dry patches on the apples of my cheeks and across my nose. Now I have all these small bumps (some white) on my forehead, apples of cheeks, across my nose, around the sides of my mouth, and my chin. I'M FREAKING OUT! Is anyone else going/went through this? What did you do to get them to go away? It's not really noticable to anyone, just me and baby daddy. But I hate it, I feel like Fiona (Shrek's wife)!!! PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!

Re: What's going on with my face!!!!!

• Options
    Yes, I have something similar, and its been that way since about 6 weeks. I have acne like a teenager again all around my chin area and hairline. I have recently switched my face wash over to Tea Tree from the Body Shop and its helped dry up the acne. Then as a moisturizer I use pure coconut oil, which works surprisingly well. That was a trick my sister in law told me about, which I was skeptical to use at first because my face can get oily sometimes, but it doesn't make your face oily once it sets in. It actually makes it feel nice and soft. 
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Ok thanks maybe I'll try that. I don't have pimples or blackheads though (Thank God) just the little bumps. I get them sometimes when I'm extremely stressed or in the summer heat. I may go light on the coconut oil...I have extremely oily skin!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Sounds like milia on your face....they're a pain in the ass.  It's from clogged pores. Get some apricot scrub and exfoliate as much s you can. Otherwise, you can go to an esthetician and have them professionally remove them for you...

• Options
    I have dark spots under my chin
    And I am 9 wks...I was reading and it said that this was a pregnancy mask..
    Smh..I hope it go away in the 2nd tremister
  • Options
    I have dark spots under my chin And I am 9 wks...I was reading and it said that this was a pregnancy mask.. Smh..I hope it go away in the 2nd tremister

Hope it works out for you. 2nd tri and it only seems to be getting worse for me.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"