January 2015 Moms
Options

:::Thursday Ticker Change:::

This is a check-in for those ladies whose tickers change(d) on Thursdays. (EDDs Jan 1, 8, 15, 22, 29). It will be posted weekly!

Here is a link to TB fruit size chart: https://m.thebump.com/pregnancy/pregnancy-tools/articles/how-big-is-baby.aspx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Good Morning, Ladies! Happy Thursday!

HAPPY DUE DATE JAN 22 MOMMIES!!

Mommies to Be:
Week/Fruit:

How are you feeling?

Appointments/Updates?

Have you bought/received anything for the baby recently?

Rants/Raves:

QOTW: How are you doing mentally/physically/emotionally?

Already Mommies:

LOs Age(s):

Best part of your week?

Worst part of your week?

Milestones?

QOTW: How are you doing mentally/physically/emotionally?

PIP those kiddos!

dx:  Unexplained IF
 TTC since May 2011, 1 year trying, and then 3 TI, 2 IUI = BFN
IVF #1 (May 2013):  Antagonist Protocol: 
24R, 18M, 15F w/ICSI; 5dt of 2 early blasts, no frosties = BFN
IVF #2 (August 2013):  Lupron Stop Protocol: 
28R, 23M, 15F w/ICSI; 5dt of 1 partially hatched blast, 7 frosties = BFP
EDD 5/23/14, blighted ovum (6w6d), D&C (8w6d)
FET #1 (April 2014):  transferred 2 5d blasts = BFP
C.J. born 01/09/15

Re: :::Thursday Ticker Change:::

• Options

Already Mommies:

LOs Age(s): 3 weeks tomorrow!

Best part of your week? She has been sleeping 5-6 hours every night for the past week! It feels like heaven being able to sleep :)

Worst part of your week? Breastfeeding...which was my issue with DD1. At least I've lasted longer with this one and I plan to keep going at least for 2 more weeks and hopefully it will get better. But if it doesn't, I'm not beating myself up about it because I know all that matters is that my baby is fed and healthy, and DD1 turned out just fine being formula fed

Milestones? Well, I don't know if this is a milestone, but she has been sleeping 5-6 hours every night for the past week!

QOTW: How are you doing mentally/physically/emotionally? Kind of up and down in all areas. The breastfeeding is really taking a toll on me mentally, physically, and emotionally. As far as my recovery from my RCS, it is getting better, but my incision is still sore but I haven't taken any pain meds for the past couple days, so that's good. Overall, I'm good....and once her feeding is established (whether bf'ing works out or we decide to switch exclusively to formula)...I'll feel a lot better!

PIP those kiddos!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Hi Everyone, we're almost done!! :)

Mommies to Be:
    Week/Fruit: 39 weeks / Watermelon

How are you feeling? Yesterday, it was painful and uncomfortable to sit in my chair at the office. Standing felt fine though. My left side is feeling a lot of pressure!

Appointments/Updates? I had an uneventful OB appointment on Tuesday. Baby boy is super low now. I was 38 weeks 5 days and I declined to have my cervix checked or to have my doctor sweep my membranes. Maybe next week?

Have you bought/received anything for the baby recently? I haven't, but my coworkers threw me a SURPRISE baby shower last Friday and gave me a bunch of diapers, wipes and a few onesies. It was really sweet and unexpected of them, especially since this is baby #2.

Rants/Raves: RAVE - DH and I finally "hooked up" last night after more than 2.5 weeks of no action. So, that was awesome! And I hosted my sister's Baby Shower last Saturday and it turned out really nice. Oh and the Seahawks are going to the Super Bowl! It was a great week! :)

QOTW: How are you doing mentally/physically/emotionally? I'm so DONE with work. I'm uncomfortable and some of my coworkers are annoying. Yesterday, one of them said to me "Holy shit, you look a lot bigger than yesterday!" and "eat small meals." Thanks a lot, lady! Did you forget that I'm 9 months pregnant?

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"