October 2015 Moms
Options

Oct 2!!!

I am scared, this is our first and I am considered high risk! Did anyone else take a pregnancy test? Feeling symptoms? I got the implantation bleeding, still light cramping. And a side stitch in my lower back left side. Anyone else?

Re: Oct 2!!!

• Options
    lawleyt said:

I am scared, this is our first and I am considered high risk! Did anyone else take a pregnancy test? Feeling symptoms? I got the implantation bleeding, still light cramping. And a side stitch in my lower back left side. Anyone else?

I have some light cramping, too. Totally normal, breathe! For now things are ok!
  • Options
    Thanks so much. Does anyone have like a list of foods you should eat everyday for a healthy growth?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I take a prenatal and a fish oil. Other than a regular healthy diet and following the list of things to avoid, it's really not much different.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit Ticker
    image"">
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Ask your doctor, but the internet is full of info on whats safe to eat when pregnant and what to avoid. Stay clear of things that are high risk for food born illness like undercooked meat or unpasteurised cheese. If you are nervous read read read, because knowledge is power and the more you know the less nervous you will be. Good luck!
  • Options
    I am due october second too
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"