Los Angeles Babies

Any moms in Ventura County?!

just moved to the area! Trying to meet new people. Due with baby girl in April. Also looking for pediatrician recommendation as well as nanny recommendation :)

Re: Any moms in Ventura County?!

• I live in Moorpark and am due in December. No recommendations at this point. Sorry. Hope you and baby are well!
  • Dr. Imelda Deforest is great! She was my pediatrician as well as lots of my friends and I want her to be my child's once they're born too! Highly recommend her :)
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm in Thousand Oaks. Due Nov 28th. I recommend Dr. Matthew and his daughter Dr Hachman in Oak Park.
  • I know I'm super late to this thread - but in case anyone else see's this soon, I'm from the Thousand Oaks area, too - you've probably chosen your pediatrician by now but I've had nothing but great experiences with the Community Pediatric Group!

If anyone in the area is a part of a moms meet-up group, please let me know, I'm looking for one!!
  • I'm wayyyy late seeing this, but I'm in Ventura. We use Dr. De Forest and really like her :)

Also, I'm looking for a mom's group in the area if anyone is in one!

****Siggy Warning*****

Our Story

Me: 26 DH: 33

Married April 2014, TTC since May 2014 (but unprotected for over 4 years prior)

First RE visit Aug 2014

Me: low AMH (1.2) DH: SA was great!

IVF#1 with ICSI and FET: ended BCP 12/28. Started stimming 1/4. 225mg Bravelle+150mg Menopur+100mgClomid

ER 1/17: 10R/ 8M/ 8F. PGD test showed 7 normal.

ET: 2/17, Transferred 2 day 5 blasts

BFP 2/24!