TTC After a Loss

Me thinks you need a new PR department, Bumpfucks. Buh bye!

And to think I gave you the benefit of the doubt. I always had a problem with trusting too much.

I'm sure you won't give a shit, which is why everyone is bailing, but how you treated this community is despicable and sickening.

I stayed here for the people coming in that needed support, the ones that have no idea what you have done and have no idea that you don't give two shits about the struggles they are going through. Now I say goodbye, the last straw was fucking over the remaining mods that have given so much to this community and the ladies in it.

Shit, now I'm pissed I wasted time and energy typing up something that you won't even read X(

If anyone new is reading this, there is a new place, an awesome place filled with everyone that was here. You will find the support you need there, just ask where it is.

So much <3 to you, @PetraStonegirl‌ !
I am not sure how to say this without getting a "solicitation" warning so I guess I just say that I am not longer active on THIS site. 

Re: Me thinks you need a new PR department, Bumpfucks. Buh bye!

• Just bumping this to help any new people coming in so they know where to go for the support the need...a place where people truly care about the well being of others! 
    I am not sure how to say this without getting a "solicitation" warning so I guess I just say that I am not longer active on THIS site. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"