Baby Showers
Options

A thank you gift?

My guys mother purchased about half of our registry and I am truly appreciative of this but, feel like a simple thank you note wouldn't do. Any suggestions on an appropriate thank you gift?

Re: A thank you gift?

• Options
    Thank you ladies for your responses. While I would love to treat her to lunch its impossible at the moment with over 1000 miles between us, maybe I can pull off a ladies brunch when she comes down to meet her granddaughter.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    A little gift would be nice with a thank you card. Even something as simple as a picture frame. When your baby is born I'm sure you'll be sending her tons of pictures.

• Options
    or something that says Grandma on it...Etsy has a ton of stuff that says: Great Mom's get promoted to Grandma. Could be cute and nice for her. More than a thank you, butt not over the top either.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    mamayo26 said:
    or something that says Grandma on it...Etsy has a ton of stuff that says: Great Mom's get promoted to Grandma. Could be cute and nice for her. More than a thank you, butt not over the top either.

100% agree with this. Especially if she's too far away to do a lunch/dinner. 
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    One of those little photo albums from
    Shutterfly or Snapfish with pictures of LO would be sweet. A single framed picture or a cute "Grandma" gift like pp mentioned would also be good options.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"