July 2015 Moms

Holy moly

this is my first babe and 16 weeks 3 days today. I have literally gone from zero belly to feeling all this stretching. Bring on the lotion! I feel like I'm gonna wake up the next few weeks and have a melon. Also round ligament pain is so not fun when I cough or sneeze (which I do all the time now) but allllll will be worth it when baby is here :-)

Ps-I also had a patient ask me if I ate too much for lunch! Ohhhh the nerve of some people. If only o could say no actually I'm busy making a baby, what did you do today? Hehe :)

Re: Holy moly

• It's fun when the belly finally pops and you actually look pregnant.  Enjoy it :)
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • @ToAoShesha‌ I can't wait until it does, then it can't be mistaken for eating too much :)
  • Loading the player...
  • There's usually a randoms thread floating around that this would go great in. Try searching for it. Your bump will magically appear one day and grow and grow!! Enjoy ;)
  • Yeah that round ligament pain is no joke. And I find myself randomly sneezing a lot too. Weird. No belly yet though...but I'm a few days behind you.

And omg, it continues to amaze me what patients say!! I've had quite a few comment on my pregnancy acne. Like I don't know it's there. Some people.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"