March 2015 Moms

I'm going to step down as mod

FYI.  I love you guys, and I've loved being able to mod for you, but at this point it's pointless for me to still be your "mod."  I haven't had mod powers since Thursday and it's looking like none of us are going to be getting them back.  I was trying to hold out hope and be positive and try to have faith in TB and XO, but I've lost all faith in them and I no longer believe anything they say.

I'm not leaving TB, at least not yet.  But I'm not willing to mod for a community when the company hosting doesn't give a fuck about it's community.

Re: I'm going to step down as mod

• Completely understand.
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks for the great modding you did for us while things were still normal here. You put up with a lot of crap, and I think you did a fabulous job.
    - - -
    Me(33) & DH(33) - Married 2012.08.18
    TTC #1 since Aug 2012
    BFP#1 2012.12.14 - EDD 2013.08.23 - MC 2012.12.26
    BFP#2 2014.03.12 - EDD 2014.11.16 - MC 2014.05.23
    BFP#3 2014.07.17 - EDD 2015.03.28 - Feeling Hopeful!
  • Thanks for all that you've done. Take care of yourself. This organization (XO, not M15) does not deserve your time or efforts.
  • Glad you are staying here. You've done an amazing job! ^:)^

For SuzyQ & all the March 15 Loss Moms

BabyFetus Ticker

• Ugh, sucks it has come down to this. You rocked as mod but I do not blame you in the least for not wanting to be part of the $hitshow any longer. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Pregnancy Ticker
    image <3 Suzyq 
  • Sorry to see you step down, but I completely understand.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Totally understandable.  Thanks for all you've done for us!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers photo 401ba615-b560-419d-8272-b89fb96034ec.pngphoto sushilovers.png

• Thank you for all your efforts and the time and energy you contributed to maintaining our board for all these months. I'm sorry that all the thanks you seem to have gotten from TB is a slap across the face. I don't blame you for deciding enough is enough. Please know your diligence hasn't gone unnoticed or unappreciated.

Married the most patient man on the planet:  May 16, 2009
    Me:  30; DH:  30

BFP:  June 25, 2014; EDD:  March 9/10, 2015
    4 fur babies:  2 dogs & 2 cats

Pregnancy Ticker

Anniversary

• Thanks for all you've done for our board! I don't blame you for stepping down, & IA with the sentiment that XO deserves none of your time.
  • Thank you for all your hard work! Hate to see you go, but completely understand

Married the love of my life: 5-17-14

BFP:6-27-14

EDD:3-11-15

Step Mom to Z: 4-11-06

IT'S A BOY!!!!!!

• Agree with everyone, you have been awesome in this thankless job. Don't blame you one bit. I don't know about others but I'm waiting for the other shoe drop to totally peace out - right now TB is like a boyfriend you caught messing up and begged for one more chance. Im not sure if I'll stay but if they screw up one tiny bit I'm out.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Totally understandable. Thank you for being such an awesome mod for us!
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Sorry to see you have to do this but completely understand <3
  • Completely understand. Thanks so much for all of your work and dedication. You were awesome and put up with much more way longer than I would have.
    Pregnancy Ticker Anniversary

• Sad to see it's come down to this, but completely understand. Thanks for all of the hard work you've put in over the past few months!
  • Totally understandable. You are awesome!
  • Thanks for everything!

But it's OK. Because:

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Thanks for all you've been through!!
  • You're an awesome mod and I want to thank you for all the hard work you put in to this. We can all tell it was done with genuine love and caring. I totally understand your POV and honestly think I'd have peace'd out long ago. :P ((Hugs))
  • Thank you so much for all the hard work you've done for M15 and shaping the culture of our community. Completely understandable that you want to step down. Glad you're sticking around though! I can't imagine our community without you.
  • Thank you so much for being there for us through it all. I appreciate all of your time and efforts and give major kudos for sticking it out as long as you did!

imageimage

Married August 31, 2013

BFP July 28, 2014 EDD March 26, 2015

• Thank you @chaysefaith!!!!!  I don't think anyone would question your decision to step down.  You have been awesome!

for suzyq0525
  • I'm sad to see you step down because I think you are a wonderful mod, but I completely understand. Thank you for everything you have done for M15!

• I'm surprised you stayed with it as long as you did and you deserve some mad props for that. You've been an awesome Mod and TB/XO sucks. But we love you!!
  • You've done a great job. I'm sorry to read this but I completely understand. You rock!
  • Just wanted to say you've been an awesome mod and I'll miss you. But I sure can't blame you!
  • Sorry to see you step down but also understand :/ As a community manager myself I'm really not certain wtf they think they're doing atm...
    photo 2eaeec32-4781-4bd4-a9e0-fe86f486b516.jpg

~~~~For SuzyQ and all our loss moms~~~~

Met: 02.2007 / Engaged: 11.21.2009 / Married: 07.09.2010

EDD: 03.02.2015 / Scheduled Delivery Date: 02.25.2015

• I don't blame you one bit.
  • Thanks so much for all you've done @chaysefaith‌! Don't blame you at all for stepping down!
    For Suzy and our M15 Loss Moms
  • Thanks for being a great mod. I'm sad to see you leave but it's totally understandable.
    BabyFruit Ticker

Kaylin Lanelle Born 9/2012
    Rylee Amelia due March 5, 2015

For SuzyQ

• Thanks for everything you've done, @chaysefaith‌. You were a fantastic (my first!) mod and you were a great influence. Sorry to see you have to deal with all of this, but I totally understand.
  • Thank you for being a great Mod! Your decision is totally understandable.
    Me:36 DH:35
    DD#1: 2/23/15

BFP #1 6/22/13 EDD 3/2/14 BO/D&C 7/25/13

BFP #2  6/27/14  EDD 03/10/15 DD 2/23/15

BFP #3 02/29/16 EDD 11/7/16

photo 59f008b1-1569-4807-a304-cb7247085858jpg

• Sad to see you step down, but I completely understand. Im glad you will still be around though :)
  • I'm sorry to see you step down, but I honestly don't blame you one bit. Thanks for everything you have done for our board, you have been an amazing mod!
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Ditto everyone here! You were a great mod and put up with a lot of bull. You will be missed as mod.
  • Thanks for all you've done @chaysefaith ! You've been a great mod and been very instrumental in making this board a great place for all of us to come for support and advice and commiseration! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • You were fantastic! Thank you for all you did. Sorry to see you go. But completely understand. Hope to still see you around.

Me (40) DH (45); Started dating 2-24-12, Married 5-13-13

BFP 3-16-13..EDD 11-17-13.. MMC 4-16-13 Confirmed/D&C 4-23-13...
    BFP #4 6-22-14 EDD 3-6-15 FX for our LO

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"