August 2014 Moms

Monday Bitchfest

My kid has been waking up every two hours at night. He used to STTN.

And not to bring down the mood right away, but I have to take my mom to a doctor appt. this afternoon that hopefully wont suck. She has lyme disease that has taken over her legs and she has to use a walker even though she is 49. It majorly majorly sucks, especially because we don't know what's going to happen or if she will get better. Blah. :(

August 2014 January Siggy Challenge

Re: Monday Bitchfest

• @kaitm22 Sorry about your mom! I am right there with you, it's hard to see them struggle so young. I never really join Monday bitchfest, but I am so stressed! My mom's in hospice, as I mentioned before. I go back to work tomorrow, so I am stressing about pumping, how much milk to leave, and just not wanting to leave LO. AND baby girl's sleep keeps getting worse. Ahh!

first son stillborn 7/20/13 at 39 weeks due to Acute Fatty Liver of Pregnancy
    It's a girl! Baby Anna was born August 3, 2014!

• @mmsweeney1 sorry about your mom too! T and P's!

August 2014 January Siggy Challenge

• Loading the player...
  • T&P's to your mothers! Now I feel like I can't bitch...but I will.

DH has off work today...I want to have off work today too! So I'm like...image

• Sooooo while we were traveling for the holidays my debit card info was stolen and someone spent around $150 at random places like Zaxbys, the dollar store, longhorn steakhouse, etc. The fraud dept contacted US so that was great but then we had to contact our credit union separately and fill out paperwork to dispute the charges. We've followed up via email and phone and they still haven't reimbursed us. I called again today and now we're being told they never received our paperwork that was faxed in on Jan 2nd! WTF. Thank goodness we didn't NEEDS that money to pay a bill or something. I realize things get lost but why wasn't this discovered until now instead of the previous times we've checked on the status?? Annoyed.
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Mine's kinda weak but I'm sitting in the work pump room, it's 5:30p, and I've only eaten a pack of Lance crackers all day bc I've been in epic work meetings (read: battles) all day. I'm exhausted and my head is killing me. I'm leaving as soon as I finish pumping. My supply is crap today and I'm sure it has to do with skipping meals. Blaaah
    TTC #1 since August 2011 w/ unexplained IF
    09/12-11/13: 3 TIs, 3 IUIs, ICSI/PGS IVF & 2 FETs
    08/14: Our little miracle has FINALLY arrived - 3 years after we started trying!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"