1st Trimester
Options

Could I be having another miscarriage?

twinkle0twinkle0 member
edited January 2015 in 1st Trimester
Hi mommies,
So my question is or more like concern. I recently had a miscarriage towards the end of september. I had a normal period in october then november nothing. I was getting a bit worried that I hadn't gotten it for the first week of december so I decided to take an at home pregnancy test. It came back positive so I imediately scheduled an appointment with my ob / gyne. He did some blood work and it turned out the hcg levels placed me at 6weeks pregnant. They continued to monitor my hcg level and then sent me to get an ultrasound. When I got there the ultrasound technitian said she couldn't see anything so she then did a vaginal u/s. She said that there was still no embryo visible so she placed me at 4-5 weeks. She mentioned that there was a yolk visible? Two days after the ultrasound I'm having some cramping and some red spotting. I want to know if it is due to the u/s or could it be that I'm having another miscarriage? I'm scheduled to see my doc monday morning but I wanted to hear your ideas on this.

Answers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"